2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I know that patrons get a complete walkthrough. And no, it won't take 20 years to finish it. The dev plans on getting at least 2 more games done before I die. :p
This guy ran out of gas pretty quick with this game, so the idea that he could muster story ideas for other games seems farfetched. Sandbox is the go-to excuse here, but there's plenty of great ones here that have actual story progression and easy to use design. His sandbox is mediocre at best and the lack of anything in it is more reflective of his lack of passion and ideas. I don't think you can pin it on "sandbox" and call it a day, I just don't think he has a story to tell.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
you burned me over similar critique-my sister, my roommate. karma's a bitch!
The two situations are as far from similar as you can get.

This game started off as a VN with a focus on the primary cast of 4 people around you then transitioned into a Sandbox game with no focus on any part of the story and has meandered around while not progressing.

MSMR had a goal from the onset and told that story, you just didn't like it and apparently didn't like being corrected so much so that you still hold a grudge over people and the developer correcting your arrogant moaning for the game to cater to your specific idealized ending.

Notice i've not told the dev's what to do here, nor have i said anything about them doing something i personally want to see.

I'm only stating the truth that this game lacks direction and focus. It doesn't take a developer to be able to see that or point it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Since you aren't a Patron, you aren't 'automatically' entitled to a changelog. But to keep you from o_O freaking out...

400+ New Images / 12+ New Animations / 8 New Scenes / 2 New Locations / 2 New side Characters
All great things that no one will ever fucking be able to see because you can't find shit to do in this goddamn game because there is no goddamned hint system or quest log. Say what you want about the Milfy City guy, but at least when he finally does put out an update you can immediately see what is new and actually see the new story and scenes. With this joker, his 'new' content is like a fucking unicorn...

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The two situations are as far from similar as you can get.

This game started off as a VN with a focus on the primary cast of 4 people around you then transitioned into a Sandbox game with no focus on any part of the story and has meandered around while not progressing.

MSMR had a goal from the onset and told that story, you just didn't like it and apparently didn't like being corrected so much so that you still hold a grudge over people and the developer correcting your arrogant moaning for the game to cater to your specific idealized ending.

Notice i've not told the dev's what to do here, nor have i said anything about them doing something i personally want to see.

I'm only stating the truth that this game lacks direction and focus. It doesn't take a developer to be able to see that or point it out.
nice try. but this isn't any different. i never told the dev what to do, either-but myself any many felt my sister, my roommate was a mess as well. you also might wanna read this by the author-https://www.patreon.com/posts/long-open-letter-32410301 .

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
nice try. but this isn't any different. i never told the dev what to do, either-but myself any many felt my sister, my roommate was a mess as well.
Right.....
You never would be so petty, vain or juvenile to do anything that was mentioned. That's why you started doing that exact same thing in WVM's thread right ?

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
nice try. but this isn't any different. i never told the dev what to do, either-but myself any many felt my sister, my roommate was a mess as well. you also might wanna read this by the author-https://www.patreon.com/posts/long-open-letter-32410301 .
Not to get in the middle of whatever this is you two have going on, but the problems with this game are completely different than the problems that MSMR had. MSMR was actually a great game until the dev decided to ignore pretty much every girl in the game when it came time for the ending. You either got to end up with one girl or no one and the sister, the volley ball girls and the bar tender weren't even an option. People were understandably upset but at least the dev is working to fix the endings. This dev didn't make it more than a few updates before he ran out of story and decided to start milking his patrons to the last drop with 'side stories' and 'new sandbox mechanics' that no one cares about or wanted in the first place.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Right.....
You never would be so petty, vain or juevinle to do anything that was mentioned. That's why you started doing that exact same thing in WVM's thread right ?
i'm not the one dishing out insults, pal. i didn't start anything-just stated my opinions.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i'm not the one dishing out insults, pal. i didn't start anything-just stated my opinions.
Those weren't insults, those were observations based on your pretty petty post habits and stalking nature.

I'm also not your pal and you're still woefully ill informed and wrong when it comes to the comparison between your post and mine reguarding the states of the games you're attempting to compare.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
after the walktrough ended i found my self lost. i clicked everything in the map possible and no event found.

the game was perfect till this free roam shit began. atleast need a full walktrough each update.. or make events easier to find with a proper gameplay instead of an ethernal hide' n seek waste of time.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Those weren't insults, those were observations based on your pretty petty post habits and stalking nature.

I'm also not your pal and you're still woefully ill informed and wrong when it comes to the comparison between your post and mine reguarding the states of the games you're attempting to compare.
3c9.jpg

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

well, your ''observations'' need work-i honestly don't care what you do. sadly, it is the same-i made a few criticisms about a game-as you are now-both are valid.......well, there is one difference....i'm not bashing you over it. and did you really just get triggered by me calling you ''pal''?

Last edited:

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
So has anyone found said new side characters yet? I did the blackmail Akio and did it with Karina in the ladies room. But other than that I've just been getting money via the computer matching game.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not to get in the middle of whatever this is you two have going on, but the problems with this game are completely different than the problems that MSMR had. MSMR was actually a great game until the dev decided to ignore pretty much every girl in the game when it came time for the ending. You either got to end up with one girl or no one and the sister, the volley ball girls and the bar tender weren't even an option. People were understandably upset but at least the dev is working to fix the endings. This dev didn't make it more than a few updates before he ran out of story and decided to start milking his patrons to the last drop with 'side stories' and 'new sandbox mechanics' that no one cares about or wanted in the first place.
both are worthy of scrutiny

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Right from JUMP STREET! When he takes bath and choose masturbate, it loops with Sarah and you can't advance, right at beginning. I'll try when the bugs are gone.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes