2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I just extracted the images from the game (yeah a i hate the sandbox too)...... I dont see any new content... Just some good looking shots from Monique on the shoping (i dont even know if this is from 007 ou 008). Sorry but this game is going nowhere.
There was some new stuff this update and it didn't really do anything with the story of the game either.
You basically get to get high, and bang Karina then Blackmail Aikiko for reasons that make no sense into blowing you and eating out Karina. Almost forgot the real kicker, the trans content added in .7 is not optional with this update. Have fun.
There's then 2 shopping scenes with no sex attached and just kinda arbitrary stat gains.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
There was some new stuff this update and it didn't really do anything with the story of the game either.
You basically get to get high, and bang Karina then Blackmail Aikiko for reasons that make no sense into blowing you and eating out Karina. Almost forgot the real kicker, the trans content added in .7 is not optional with this update. Have fun.
There's then 2 shopping scenes with no sex attached and just kinda arbitrary stat gains.
Is the trans content still just you getting a bj and her pretty much raping you, or is there more?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I have not yet played this game but judging from the many many posts im going to assume its not worth it

jakkuswk

May 14, 2018
I have not yet played this game but judging from the many many posts im going to assume its not worth it
An astute observation. Yeah, this game shits out "content" that doesn't include context or hints on how to advance the game. Also the story is a fucking mess.

Reactions: Madridfan

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
An astute observation. Yeah, this game shits out "content" that doesn't include context or hints on how to advance the game. Also the story is a fucking mess.
And still maintains around 500 patrons. I can only hope to achieve this one day.

Reactions: Dastardly

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is the trans content still just you getting a bj and her pretty much raping you, or is there more?
There's another scene in .8 tied to the event i put in spoilers. You get to chose HJ or BJ you get what you give from her.
So...Yeah, forced on you there is no 3rd option for nope fuck this because "story reasons".

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
There's another scene in .8 tied to the event i put in spoilers. You get to chose HJ or BJ you get what you give from her.
So...Yeah, forced on you there is no 3rd option for nope fuck this because "story reasons".
so it's version 8 and you can't even fuck the tranny?

MattoElias

Sep 3, 2017
This game has soo much potential. The characters are hot as fuck and the story is actually decent as well...If only it wasnt a big buggy mess of a game. I hope they fix it soon so its playable

d5anmsds

Dec 14, 2019
can you send to me the hot scenes in the shop please,my phone is iphone i can't play this game

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Man, I remember first playing this after the first couple updates and felt like there was a ton of potential, came back to it last August and I had to restart but it didn't seem like it pushed forward after all that time and from the talk here that after another five months it still hasn't progressed much.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes