2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I want to thank all of you guys for your comments and time spent/wasted playing this game so i dont have to do it :LOL:,really glad i didnt wasted any time with this shit,like others i have played it when it first came out but apparently the game is shit right now content wise and unplayable without a walkthrough so again guys thanks a lot for saving me precious time ;)

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
Man, I remember first playing this after the first couple updates and felt like there was a ton of potential, came back to it last August and I had to restart but it didn't seem like it pushed forward after all that time and from the talk here that after another five months it still hasn't progressed much.
Pretty much what you just said. The pacing is also absolute trash tier, because the sandbox is super unintuitive. The potential was there, but it's just slowly fading out.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Ok so I followed the provided walkthrough when I started a few versions ago.
Now that I am in v0.008 when the heck do I get to do any of the things it says i get to do back in v0.005? things like meet the mean street thugs, buy a gun from trevor and all that stuff. The only 3 things ive been able to do different in 2 updates is go on 2 shopping trips and spend $100. and smoke weed with katrina. When do I get the older stuff? I work out twice a day and have talked to every one at all locations through out the day for the equivelent of 2 months in game yet I get nothing but sorry im busy lets talk later.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Man, I remember first playing this after the first couple updates and felt like there was a ton of potential, came back to it last August and I had to restart but it didn't seem like it pushed forward after all that time and from the talk here that after another five months it still hasn't progressed much.
My guy you are 100% correct this has not pushed forward since the last official story progress was play video games with Kate I promise everything else since has been bs side stories game fixes new locations add all types of nonesense that has not push the story in about 10 months more or less this is not me ranting or talking shit I speaking only the truth.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
There's another scene in .8 tied to the event i put in spoilers. You get to chose HJ or BJ you get what you give from her.
So...Yeah, forced on you there is no 3rd option for nope fuck this because "story reasons".
Wait what so the trans content is story bs its side story optional no way a Dev would make a somewhat harem/incest game and put story related trans into it a Dev wouldn't force trans on no player no matter.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well his name is vile for a reason doing vile shit.

I wouldn't be surprised next update you have to start from scratch just so he can put some damn hint system and that will the whole update.

• Haha
Reactions: Manifold

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
Ok im probably the last in humankind to have discovered this now and i know it says futa/trans which i dont like BUT i figured no probs cause its optional but when it came up it was a little to late to call it optional in my opinion o_O so i had to use emergency roll back i think i almost crusched my own fingers and the mouse at the same time and it sucks cause i used the walkthrough and wanted to be a smartass so i played the got damn memory to nearly 800 dollars BEFORE i got mugged and then again to 600 dollars because i planned to buy alot of stuff in the store and i also wanted to do all the scenes with Chloe cause she was so hot so this is sooooooo disapointing buuuhaaaawwwww:cry::cry:...MOMMY!!!

Still though waiting for the next update cause Monique is so sexy shes the love of my life:love::love:

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes