2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Man this started out so freaking good when it was a VN, now, however, it is a hot mess. Almost no real content on the "updates" no story progression at all.....hell no story at all anymore. The dev should go back to when he thought it was a good idea to take it free roam and re-write everything back to the awesome VN it was in the beginning. This is just my opinion ofcourse, but at this point it has become a waste and a let down.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Man this started out so freaking good when it was a VN, now, however, it is a hot mess. Almost no real content on the "updates" no story progression at all.....hell no story at all anymore. The dev should go back to when he thought it was a good idea to take it free roam and re-write everything back to the awesome VN it was in the beginning. This is just my opinion ofcourse, but at this point it has become a waste and a let down.
Well he still has over 400+ plus patrons for this hot mess so i gather nothing will change unless he starts bleeding patrons but this was definitely a much better game in the beginning now i just play it when i wanna feel disappointed..

Reactions: arms99
Dec 25, 2017
so is there a walkthrough (0.007) for this newest update? thanks

go to school in the morning.
it was Thursday when i played.
u see aiko and kate together.
select eavesdrop scene will start.

2nd katrina
go to canteen/cafeteria
talk to her
she will ask you if you have blunt
you can get it from Trevor in the afternoon
keep repeating 2 times
that will progress in new scene

Reactions: z3212

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
anyway cheat lust and affection points?
Here are my personal cheats of the game.
Backup the original file ("attributes.rpy") before replacing it.
How it works: press "Show/Hide Interface" and "Attributes", at this point you see my "Cheats ON / OFF" menu, which allows you to make value changes and add money (y) .
View attachment attributes.rar (use the standalone version without having to make any changes)
View attachment _CHEATS.rar Standalone version with a more accurate graphic (it should not generate any error, I think)
Just copy the .rpyc content into the "game" folder.
cheat.jpg

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
in this game you can have 100 points you don`t have enough can have 200 500 1000 you don`t have enough !!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
i's a shame all the good content leads to game over. hopefully there will be a route for enjoying all the good content without going game over :)
THEN MOD THE BASTARD OUT OF THIS GAME!!! Save us from the villainy and cruelty of this dev!
MOD the game over out and put a workaround in so that we get to rethink our poor choices!

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes