2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

T017

Nov 29, 2018
This game is still in early development but it's great. You don't need to worry about any interface updates, updates have been content related, there is an offical walk though, I'll give you guys the Aiko bits, please consider subscribing. VileLabs is awsome, Even got a customized render a for my birthday on incredibly short notice
Thank you friend, do you happen to have the page for . 007 as well?

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't want to kink shame, more power to all of you who love cock, it's not for me. Is there any way to avoid chloe in the locker room? I'm pretty sure I never even met her, not sure why she shows up in that scene like I know her.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I could really use some help. I keep seeing people talking about scenes with Karina and Aiko, as well as a scene with Chloe in the locker room, but I have ZERO clue how I'm supposed to go about seeing them... anyone have some instructions for me? I would seriously appreciate it, thanks.

Reactions: 蔡大大牛逼

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Chole only shows up as a varibles that scene has several endings. You're variables and conversations influence that scene, much like the scene with Elizabeth, the varibles are based on your relationship with Karina.

Hate
Lust
Affection
Obedience

These stats always play a role with your interactions with others during intimate scenes. Choose wisely.

In other words, she set you up.
Does not seem like it, based on the image folder and messing with the values in the console. If you've figured a way to do the scene without Chloe, lmk. Nothing is working....again, never had a bad interaction with Karina, never met Chloe, game acts like I did. How does she even know our name?

Falco77

Feb 16, 2018
As per request, here is my unofficial android port of Indecent Desires-v0.008
Added "Main Menu" button and "Quit" button.

Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my
i can't save the game

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Hey guys. here is the problem, after finishing the workouts i went to the alley for the first time at the evening and this error occurred, what is going on ? do i need to do something ? tnx for the help

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The logic about not sharing the walk through because you want to generate more patrons is flawed. Without the walk through players could well become frustrated and quit the game, with the walk through players might think hmm that's a good game and subscribe. The 20th century wants its sales model back!

Reactions: T017 and Mars88

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
the case when it was better to make just Visual novel without sandbox. terrible navigation . to skip time, need visit bedroom every time. still no content . game is dead.. sadly

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The logic about not sharing the walk through because you want to generate more patrons is flawed. Without the walk through players could well become frustrated and quit the game, with the walk through players might think hmm that's a good game and subscribe. The 20th century wants its sales model back!
Yeah I like the way the game looks and it has an interesting story but the game is basically unplayable without a walkthrough. Only so many times I can check every location at each time of the day only to find nothing happening before I just give the fuck up. Not worth wasting time on at that point.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes