2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah I like the way the game looks and it has an interesting story but the game is basically unplayable without a walkthrough. Only so many times I can check every location at each time of the day only to find nothing happening before I just give the fuck up. Not worth wasting time on at that point.
I disagree with you. Reading the reviews I thought that this game must be be really bad, but it was actually quite good. There were only a few moments when I stuck. I would give it 4-4.5 out of 5.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Yeah I like the way the game looks and it has an interesting story but the game is basically unplayable without a walkthrough. Only so many times I can check every location at each time of the day only to find nothing happening before I just give the fuck up. Not worth wasting time on at that point.
I feel like most of us are just hanging on because Monique is ridic hot.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The alcohol related quests are going to be added in the next update according to the Dev I am one of his higher tiered patrons. There is a walkthrough available for the game and honestly I could share it I choose not to because I want more people to become a patron the thing is this game will be great once he gets enough momentum but before I could start getting that kind of pace it needs to have more Patrons.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Hey guys,

I just released ver. 009 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version in the beginning of next month (March). Only 3 weeks left before you get the final release.

New stuff added in ver. 009 Alpha:

4 new Scenes / 5 new Animations / 200+ HD images / 2 new Characters / 1 new Location (Beach)

You can get the latest version here:

Thank you so much for all your support!

Adrien

Vilelab Team

Reactions: blackmagic616

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
How do one progress with this game? Iv'e been playing when i can for a while but visiting anyone at night it keeps saying increase relationship or such.. even using the cheat/ mod doesnt seem to fix anything.
Currently at the stage where you can blackmail Aiko which i dont really want to do but even trying nothing happens etc..
Any tips on how to progress in this game?

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How do one progress with this game? Iv'e been playing when i can for a while but visiting anyone at night it keeps saying increase relationship or such.. even using the cheat/ mod doesnt seem to fix anything.
Currently at the stage where you can blackmail Aiko which i dont really want to do but even trying nothing happens etc..
Any tips on how to progress in this game?
Haha

aaa90

May 4, 2017
Oh, look. Another version with new characters that no one asked for. I've been hoping for so long for this game to turn itself around and literally all it has to do is add Monique scenes. Like, I could even stomach the sandbox part if there were just more scenes added for the main household but it's been over a year since the game released and not even a HJ?

I hate to be negative because I don't want the dev to feel discouraged, but c'mon man.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
WOW your first post and you signed up 2017... For you to do that means the game must now really irrate you a bit lol...

I have to agree the game has so much potential yet its as if the dev is cautious or something or not decided on exactly what he wants to do.

Oh, look. Another version with new characters that no one asked for. I've been hoping for so long for this game to turn itself around and literally all it has to do is add Monique scenes. Like, I could even stomach the sandbox part if there were just more scenes added for the main household but it's been over a year since the game released and not even a HJ?

I hate to be negative because I don't want the dev to feel discouraged, but c'mon man.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The update isn't useless, it's literally the first part of the update, hence the words alpha. The game is playable even without a walkthrough. Yes everyone is waiting for those special scenes, they are being worked on now, I'm aware the game has been in the works for a long time, but it's been revamped from the original game. The game started out as a traditional Renpy, it later on became a sandbox, the reason is simple, sand boxes offer the potential to reuse assets and scenes, making more a longer and more enjoyable experience. I understand that's not for everyone but that is the direction the devs decided to go. I'll continue to support vilelabs because they have great renders, interesting characters and so far an increasing amount of assets that contribute to the game they are making. I'll try and get permission to share the Walkthrough once Version 9 is completed and out of Alpha stages, I still won't do it without permission. Just hang tight I know it's been a long ride but progression is being made ALL the time, the Dev is very active with their community and ever month we get 1-2 updates and each one adds something significant, it's never a dull moment, i get people want to get right into the aunt and cousin's but that wouldn't make for a very good story. Anyways just my two cents. Love ya all, uave a nice day.
Playable without walkthrough ??? Haha. Comedy of the year

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I think this game has a great potential. I like the story so far and I love the character development and the superior designing and graphics. Lets give the author sometime, I believe this may end up as a great game

Reactions: devonY7

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 122991

Overview:
"Desperate and focused on finishing University, our hero has no option but to move to his aunt, Sarah’s house. He is the only child of a single mother and bears no ties to his biological father. The only time his father was brought up is when his mother briefly mentioned that they divorced when our hero was only an infant. He is a young adult ready to start University which, unfortunately, is located far away from his home. Short on cash, he has no choice but to depend on Aunt Sarah for accommodation. It’s no time before our hero discovers deep seeded secrets that his aunt and two cousins, Kate and Monique have kept hidden for years. As he uncovers each secret, his outlook on life is permanently altered. The question becomes … how will he utilize the information he learns about his family and what will his reaction be as he learns of the underground life they live? What are the consequences of unearthing his aunt and cousins’ secrets?"​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-19
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Developer: Vilelab - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.008
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA
Android (0.006) : MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 89746 View attachment 89747 View attachment 89748 View attachment 89749 View attachment 89752 View attachment 89750 View attachment 89754 View attachment 89753 View attachment 89755
Version 0.9 is out to his $20 Patrons

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes