2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I think this game has a great potential. I like the story so far and I love the character development and the superior designing and graphics. Lets give the author sometime, I believe this may end up as a great game
Wait so what your saying is that 365+ days isn't enough time to make something happen :unsure: I been here since its 1st release to f95 I'm talking very 1st day it came here when the game was a VN all of a sudden with a long wait for a release Dev transforms the game to clonky hellish sandbox with so many bugs we couldn't even count, then he starts to release countless updates that only focused on repairing his mistakes for awhile after he drops minimalistic update talking 3 to 5 mins if you actually know what to do but after all that with several complaints you'd think he'd ease up a bit no things got much worse he goes and tie in so much trans content into the game that it seems like it's part of the narrative yes trans is avoidable but he's released atleast 4 updates back 2 back that only focus on trans when the game has the 3 women you live with, your neighbor the nurse, your friends mom the black lady, the whoreish girl your in school with, the Chinese girl the maid and I think one more girl at school not sure if shes going to be added when you haven't even gotten a HJ from majority of the LI in the game let's look at it realistically this is a sandbox if Dev doesn't have a fair amount of hands on this with him we're looking at another 1 1/2 maybe 2 this is not an exaggeration.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Hell look at WVM most Devs can learn a thing or 2 he has trans content but completely optionally doesn't try to rope his player base into it and releases this man is godly when it comes to consistency every time I open f95 theres a new update with a large amount of content hell this game been available I believe less then 6 months and has way more content/story/character development than this does by far and this been out over a year.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No, just no. There hasn't been any progress with any girl that anyone cares about in over a year. The game is in fact not playable without a walkthrough and all of the scenes that the dev has been 'adding' this whole time are almost impossible to find and only involve the side girls anyway.

None of the points gathered at the beginning of the game matter. None of the plot lines from the vn section of the game have made any progress. There is nothing about this game that is worthwhile anymore. It started out as one of the best vn style games on this site, but it is utter crap now.

The dev clearly couldn't handle the transition from vn to sandbox because he didn't have nearly enough content to warrant the switch and has yet to add anything since to justify the decision. Sandboxes can be done very well. Milfy City and Timetamps are excellent examples of well done sandboxes. This game is not even close. There isn't even a quest log or hint system.

You are literally forced to just blindly click on everything on the map at all hours of the day and night and hope you accidentally stumble on some new scene to justify all of the time you have just wasted. Honestly for the last 6 or so updates, I have jumped in clicked everywhere at all hours for several end game days, seen nothing new and promptly deleted this trash again and again and again. It's not fucking worth it.
Ok, now I understand why this game I played and loved a few years ago has such terrible ratings. Sad. :(

Sep 23, 2018
I know right. Other than the model, Monique's personality and character is what made her popular. I still remember how hot that beach scene was.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Oh Monique. So much more than just the model. The young cousin doctor, the sassiness, the well measured teasing. Someone can steal the model for another game but we'll never get what we should have had here.
I was literally thinking this samething. That somebody steal that model lmao.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Depends what you mean with content. There is new scenes, just not much in the lewd department.
What nonsense.

There are 3 fantasy pantie wanking scenes.

Awesome, well thought out content right there.

Yes that was sarcasm and yes that needs pointing out because some people here take everything I say very literally. I'll put this in small letters and I still bet at least 1 person takes it seriously.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't mind this game being sandbox, but when a game doesn't have a visible indication when a new event/scene is unlocked and available, it would be VERY useful to either provide players with a updated walkthrough, or at least have a proper hint system implemented into the game.
Running around the map like a headless chicken, not knowing what to do, when, where, just trying to do different things hoping to randomly trigger an event, that is very tedious, to say the least.
Having that said, I do like the game, my main focus being Monique, but sadly updates are on the small side, and they don't advance the story, nor advance character development with all the main girls anywhere fast.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
FYI for those interested. The game is totally hackable using Save Editor. I personally hate the money grind basically because I hate most mini games added be developers. If you share this you can hack the amount of cash on hand using Save Editor. NPC relationship stats can be hacked too.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What nonsense.

There are 3 fantasy pantie wanking scenes.

Awesome, well thought out content right there.

Yes that was sarcasm and yes that needs pointing out because some people here take everything I say very literally. I'll put this in small letters and I still bet at least 1 person takes it seriously.
Well there is some shopping events with Kate and Monique respective. Drinking with them. Some swimming pool fun with Monique, and a library lesbian scene with Aiko and Kate.. although I'm not sure all of this is from this update or something I missed in previous.

I guess the drinking with Sarah is not in the game yet, because just get message not enough affection. And she is either glued to her computer, phone or her book :p

(and yes I read the small letters too..)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well there is some shopping events with Kate and Monique respective. Drinking with them. Some swimming pool fun with Monique, and a library lesbian scene with Aiko and Kate.. although I'm not sure all of this is from this update or something I missed in previous.

I guess the drinking with Sarah is not in the game yet, because just get message not enough affection. And she is either glued to her computer, phone or her book :p

(and yes I read the small letters too..)
If memory serves the drinking and shopping are from the previous updates.

Mindy on the train is from this update and I will give credit where it's due, she is so cute I wanted to keep her. Until she talks but that can worked on .... I own gags.

Reactions: laflare82

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If memory serves the drinking and shopping are from the previous updates.

Mindy on the train is from this update and I will give credit where it's due, she is so cute I wanted to keep her. Until she talks but that can worked on .... I own gags.
I suppose it reflect real life. You meet someone cute, nice, whatever. They open their mouth and you die a little inside.

I guess you can't get her to the beach yet, because. nothing ever there, and can't contact her with the phone.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Man...the only thing that makes these updates tolerable is that it only takes a few minutes to be disappointed. It would be nice to think this will turn into an decent game when it's totally complete but I feel like the sun will burn out long before that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: laflare82
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes