2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Well there is some shopping events with Kate and Monique respective. Drinking with them. Some swimming pool fun with Monique, and a library lesbian scene with Aiko and Kate.. although I'm not sure all of this is from this update or something I missed in previous.

I guess the drinking with Sarah is not in the game yet, because just get message not enough affection. And she is either glued to her computer, phone or her book :p

(and yes I read the small letters too..)
The drinking is now in the update you need to go buy the appropriate booze from the downtown store.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I played this one over a year ago and it was a struggle then.

It had issues and quite a few bugs. I’m not anticipating much has changed. Shame.

I’ll give it a miss and I don’t write that lightly.:confused:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just played the Blackmail Aiko scene with Karina. Everything was fine until the developer springs a forced tranny scene on you with no option to avoid it. Sorry but that is bullshit. If I want to play a futa fucking game I would do so, but I don't care to and do not want to have it shoved in my face. Done with this POS game. The slave BS with Aiko was already pushing my tolerance.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
the walkthrough says the next update will focus on the story. so atleast not all hope is lost

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
It a shame that this game started off with so much potential. I don't understand why the change to sandbox or that it seems to abandon the story that was presented at the start.

This is what devs does when they dont want to involve any more and they want to milk from patreons with small and rare updates ... they change it to sandbox and the gamer would be stuck in a "Groundhog Day"

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This is what devs does when they dont want to involve any more and they want to milk from patreons with small and rare updates ... they change it to sandbox and the gamer would be stuck in a "Groundhog Day"
Following in the foot steps of big game development studios like ubisoft, and EA.

Reactions: andupreda

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If the game is a sandbox game, or a vn, or whatever, doesn't really matter. With a typical vn you maybe get 10-15 min content, every update. You can still get the same with a sandbox game, you just need to look harder typical for the content. It's not spoon feed to you.

People that doesn't like shooters do not play them at same level people who doesn't like sandbox games do not as well.

All sandbox type of games will feel empty until they are complete. Whether its an adult game on Patreon, or an early access game on steam, or whatever.

The rant about creators just "milking it" every time some someone can't get or find their "fap fix" at their whim, is just silly. Nothing keep any of you to make your own "non milking" games right?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just played the Blackmail Aiko scene with Karina. Everything was fine until the developer springs a forced tranny scene on you with no option to avoid it. Sorry but that is bullshit. If I want to play a futa fucking game I would do so, but I don't care to and do not want to have it shoved in my face. Done with this POS game. The slave BS with Aiko was already pushing my tolerance.
So you are saying you don't want to play a game with content you don't like? Imagine that..... I don't spend time on the Activision forum to complain about not like Call of Duty either... I just don't play such games :p

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Nothing keep any of you to make your own "non milking" games right?
Other than skill, desire, imagination, equipment, knowledge, funding, time or desire? Nope nothing at all. :)

Seriously though, I try to avoid claiming someone is milking. Hell, even if the Dev is milking, he isn't milking me so why get upset about it.

I agree a sandbox really needs to be complete to feel like it has substance. I don't really enjoy sandbox that much to begin with but this game sucked me in as a VN. I've dropped games because I just didn't like the direction the story was going but I won't get mad because a game I play for free is slow with good content. I am disappointed in the content we are getting though. I want story related things not sleep molestation. That's me though. I'm sure for some it's exactly the content they want.

Reactions: laflare82 and EZ8lt

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
So you are saying you don't want to play a game with content you don't like? Imagine that..... I don't spend time on the Activision forum to complain about not like Call of Duty either... I just don't play such games :p
Well, that's very kind of you but the OP DOES NOT mention any futa nor trans in the genre section so maybe hold your horses here

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What a great update is this!

Instead of a meaningful story progression, which haven't been in a long while, we get imaginatory fap scenes with panties and of course the good old sleep molestation ones. REVOLUTIONARY!

Oh, we also have a new location that now is basically is useless, and 2 new side characters thrown into our faces. Wonderful, seriously wonderful.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Other than skill, desire, imagination, equipment, knowledge, funding, time or desire? Nope nothing at all. :)

Seriously though, I try to avoid claiming someone is milking. Hell, even if the Dev is milking, he isn't milking me so why get upset about it.

I agree a sandbox really needs to be complete to feel like it has substance. I don't really enjoy sandbox that much to begin with but this game sucked me in as a VN. I've dropped games because I just didn't like the direction the story was going but I won't get mad because a game I play for free is slow with good content. I am disappointed in the content we are getting though. I want story related things not sleep molestation. That's me though. I'm sure for some it's exactly the content they want.
Such as "sleep molestation" seems to be a "go to thing" for incest themed games. I don't really like such either, its poor story telling. On the other hand, creating a sandbox game and fill it with story focused content would probably make it take a long time before any lewd content got introduced. So I suppose its a fix to introduce some faster, but bad at that. Playing a protag that just come across as a creeper, not really that interesting.

You have more vn type of games with branching content etc, that you might be lucky get the content you are interesting twice a year. There is creators and games out there such as WVM that break the mold in regard of pushing out content, but that is not the norm. Hardly any of these creators could call themselves full time devs. It's not their nine to five, go to work every day. Think a lot of people forget about that.

Reactions: Vainglorious
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes