2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's not their nine to five, go to work every day. Think a lot of people forget about that.
That's exactly, why they should've sticked to the VN style instead of changing into some overly convoluted sandbox, that requires way more developing time if you want to create something meaningful. Otherwise it comes down to the generic and shitty sleep molest or masturbation scenes, and a bunch side characters and places - which all just extends the time needed to invest it - that serves to "fill out" the world around it.

Reactions: realpolitik

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That's exactly, why they should've sticked to the VN style instead of changing into some overly convoluted sandbox, that requires way more developing time if you want to create something meaningful. Otherwise it comes down to the generic and shitty sleep molest or masturbation scenes, and a bunch side characters and places - which all just extends the time needed to invest it - that serves to "fill out" the world around it.
Most game devs have a vision of what their game will be once completed. They make the games they want to make, and we play the games we want to play.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Most game devs have a vision of what their game will be once completed. They make the games they want to make, and we play the games we want to play.
Changing the style along the way is a testament to anything but that, also those visions tend to fall apart due to stretching resources too thin, which leads bad filler content like here.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I haven't played this game since 2 updates, are the affection/obedience points still useless?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Changing the style along the way is a testament to anything but that, also those visions tend to fall apart due to stretching resources too thin, which leads bad filler content like here.
That happens with "non adult" games as well, so why should it be different with these kind of adult games? You can buy into some early access game, kickstarter, or test some demo of a game, but when the game is finally done what you end up with can be something different than what it started out.

ThirtyK

Jul 5, 2017
A question, if i played this game in the past and for example there is an update with new scenes can i use my old saves without starting it from the beginning?

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Its sad when the game has great renders and 3 interesting main female characters to build a story around. And then it just got worse with each update story wise. Here is a tip for a story:

The 3 main ladies (Mom and sisters or Aunt and cousins) are already in a incestuous relationship with each other. They tease the MC to make HIM believe that he is seducing them one by one. They need to have the MC to be part of this incestuous household because he can impregnate each of them later, and because he such a goodhearted guy with a golden cock that will satisfiy their every sexual need.

Make it about what the girls want from the MC´s pov. They know already that he is hooked since he is sneaking into their bedroom at nights (They pretend to be asleep, letting him go further each time with exploring their bodies).
But can they make him accept their special family relationship between the 3 females and be a part of it?
Is he man enough to sexually please all 3 women one by one? And later all 3 at the same time?
Will the girls develop jealous feelings towards each other over the MC?
Will they compete over the MC´s attention in sexually provocative ways?
Will they give in to some of the MC´s fetishes?
Will you as the MC do the same for some of the particular fetishes of the 3 main girls?

Anyway its not the most original idea for a story. But im sure a smarter person then me can take parts of this and turn it into something that is wort playing.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This game is perhaps one of the most disjointed and unfocused adult games out there and it's honestly very sad to see because the renders are great, the female characters are hot, and it started off with a few intriguing plotlines that have gone absolutely nowhere in a very long time. I get that this is probably one person working on their own pet project, but it has the feel of someone who just wanted to get it out there as soon as they had developed their characters in order to immediately capitalise on it, but they hadn't properly developed the story or even the smaller, often repeatable, secondary events that these types of games typically have, and they've been playing catch-up ever since they released their first version.

It's now become a perfect example of what happens when a dev puts the cart before the horse and doesn't take the necessary time to properly plan out their game and just dives headlong into it in order to make money fast and think that they can do incremental additions to get it to where it should have been in its early stages before dealing with the story and that people will be happy with that.

Last edited:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
How drunk must they be to able to f the woman in there sleep ? Theres a option to F her when she is sleeping when she is drunk Always getting same scenes if i drink with monique :confused:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
I made a version for Android, nothing super flash and it's huge cause I like quality pics

Reactions: meedoeid
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes