2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Listen you this game has been in Development for like 1yr and 1/2 from start to finish this is all the content we've got including some fore tranny crap no one asked for or manipulated tranny crap nobody wanted the pass few updates has only focus on tranny this us not a tranny game if it was this game would have less players believe that, that's why so many are complaining the Dev is milking his patrons theres new content for Monique in this update but you have to pay the Dev $60 price of a AAA game I don't think most of us are that desperate for cartoon puss when you can tell your wife/girl spread them legs and if you dont have either you can always spend that $60 on strippers or backpage I do believe either or you'll get more bang for your bucks.
And how many actual dev hours been used during that time? If we assume the creator got a full plate in real life, as most else do. It's limited how many hours a week we can spend on our hobbies.

As for the rest, if you don't like it, don't support it. And if you not supporting it, then you still end up get it for free right? What people spend their money on is quite individual and up to each and everyone. If someone want to spend x on some pixel puss, that is their choice. People get off on the weirdest things and will spend on whatever get them off.

Btw, I'm not sure what kind of society you belong to, but over here, having a wife, or a gf, doesn't mean they will spread their legs at your whim.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Awesome...unavoidable trans content if you help Karina blackmail Aiko.

Guess I'm done with this game until that's avoidable.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
A question, if i played this game in the past and for example there is an update with new scenes can i use my old saves without starting it from the beginning?
I have played with my old save of maybe 2 previous versions, and I have seen all the new contents ....

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I've been working out in the fitness room daily, but can't get enough results to go to the dark alley at night? Any help?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Is it possible to add quests tab and tips walkthrough mod in this game is prety confusing
?? And how can i make sex during night ? i already give red_whine to Monique =If i had a drink in the evening o_O

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
The walkthrough did help. I still haven't seen all content yet. I may play through again, might not. I will say even as a fan of trans content, I think the warning should tell you what kind of content you're about to get, not just say 'graphic' content. Those who don't catch your drift and don't want to see it could very easily be caught off guard.

With that said I enjoyed it. Maybe more will be in the next update.

Edit: I forget to mention, having to grind a memory game for money flat out sucks. It takes away from the game. Some cheat code or at least a part time job would be preferential.

d5anmsds

Dec 14, 2019
Is it possible to add quests tab and tips walkthrough mod in this game is prety confusing
?? And how can i make sex during night ? i already give red_whine to Monique =If i had a drink in the evening o_O
please send to me the masturbate scene with monique

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes