2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
They really got to find a better way to advance time.
What in the world is that uniform she's wearing?
She looks like that girlfriend of Donald Duck. What's her name?....Daisy Duck.
That is the wrong school to take your kids if they are forcing you to wear that.
That MC must be senile to think that looks good on her.
I really can't tell if he's thinking or saying it out loud unless I read the whole thing.
Parenthesis would help a lot. At least making money is fairly easy.
And the SMS are really small. Do I need a magnifying glass to read that?...which I did.
I like the gameplay. It's not bad for a sandbox once you know your way around.
And make sure you have a lot of money specially if you take the subway to college.
And there is a lot to do so it's not boring.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I messed up on this game. A word of caution to anyone playing this game.
Make sure you have plenty of affection points otherwise the nights go to waste until you do.
You need at least 5. I think. I'm already at 4 with Kate and nothing happens.
The walkthrough is more misleading then helpful. You have to read ahead before making a choice.
If you miss a scene certain day certain time, game crashes.
That was bad about a sandbox game, it crashes if you don't do what you're suppose to do.
Affection points or any point is not easy to gain. It happens when it happens.....peace.

newc

Mar 16, 2020
Such great quality images, yet after 2 years the only real content is a disgusting tranny, while all the other content leads to dead ends. What a huge amount of wasted potential

Sep 1, 2018
Soooo... I downloaded v009....
Loaded a save.
Played for 1 minute. And deleted the crap again.
STILL.... There's nothing to tell me wtf I'm supposed to do.
Idk what to do next. Where to find someone to interact with. Or when to find someone to interact with.
If I had enough patience I could probably check every screen, at all times every day for a week, but that NO FUCKING WAY I'm doing that.
This game is still a huge disappointment.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Soooo... I downloaded v009....
Loaded a save.
Played for 1 minute. And deleted the crap again.
STILL.... There's nothing to tell me wtf I'm supposed to do.
Idk what to do next. Where to find someone to interact with. Or when to find someone to interact with.
If I had enough patience I could probably check every screen, at all times every day for a week, but that NO FUCKING WAY I'm doing that.
This game is still a huge disappointment.
Need some patience

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes