2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
All the Women in TFMG are unique and Super Sexy! I'm curious what are F95Zone members favorites? I think Goldy is my favorite, probably because of her personalty... she's such a little brat who needs to be taught some manners! Second place is REALLY difficult for me. Jenna then Vanessa and Audrey... NO Tammy then....?
Can someone post a poll here so we can vote? Thanks

Reactions: laflare82
Sep 1, 2018
I have to disagree with you. Reading the comments I was skeptical about this game, but it turned out to be better than I expected.
There is no more grinding and wandering than in Man of the House, which is rated positively by most players. I really don't understand so much hate for this game. It is a sandbox, but it has interesting content.
It wouldn't be that hard for the game creator to include some sort of journal. "What to do next"- type of thing.
Man of the House is a good example. There you've got all the girls at the bottom of the screen, and hovering the mouse over them gives you a tip on what to do next. In addition you get a overview of all the rooms in the house, in which you see where the girls are, instead of having to go looking through the whole house every time. This should also be implemented in this game.

Naveenraj

Mar 19, 2020
Object problem in Android device.. please solve this problem..do not intaract with object..plzzz solove ande update

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes