2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
After chapter 8, how to increase Kate and Sarah affection? I can't drink with them.
I dealt with it using cheats. Variables to set:
Code:
Jessica_affec
Jessica_obey
Jessica_lust
Jessica_hate
Jessica_deprav
Kate_affec
Kate_obey
Kate_lust
Kate_hate
Kate_deprav
Sarah_affec
Sarah_obey
Sarah_lust
Sarah_hate
Sarah_deprav
Monique_affec
Monique_obey
Monique_lust
Monique_hate
Monique_deprav
Aiko_affec
Aiko_obey
Aiko_lust
Aiko_hate
Aiko_deprav
Karina_affec
Karina_obey
Karina_lust
Karina_hate
Karina_deprav
Elizabeth_affec
Elizabeth_obey
Elizabeth_lust
Elizabeth_hate
Elizabeth_deprav
For example:
Code:
Kate_affec = 5
Code:
Sarah_affec = 2

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I have to disagree with you. Reading the comments I was skeptical about this game, but it turned out to be better than I expected.
There is no more grinding and wandering than in Man of the House, which is rated positively by most players. I really don't understand so much hate for this game. It is a sandbox, but it has interesting content.
You've gots to be a newb are you seriously comparing this with Man of the house on grinding. Man is grindy but not boring this game is not grindy just boring with nothing to do every time I check this page only new members are gathering discussing this shat ton of bricks.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
And how many actual dev hours been used during that time? If we assume the creator got a full plate in real life, as most else do. It's limited how many hours a week we can spend on our hobbies.

As for the rest, if you don't like it, don't support it. And if you not supporting it, then you still end up get it for free right? What people spend their money on is quite individual and up to each and everyone. If someone want to spend x on some pixel puss, that is their choice. People get off on the weirdest things and will spend on whatever get them off.

Btw, I'm not sure what kind of society you belong to, but over here, having a wife, or a gf, doesn't mean they will spread their legs at your whim.
It's because of Sir lancelots like yourself why greedy Devs like this exist wether you do or don't notice your being smacked in the face you accept whatever is given to you like a YES MAN.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It's because of Sir lancelots like yourself why greedy Devs like this exist wether you do or don't notice your being smacked in the face you accept whatever is given to you like a YES MAN.
Waiting for you to make and release a game to the masses for free because your time is of no value...

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Waiting for you to make and release a game to the masses for free because your time is of no value...
There is a difference between charging for a game and charging full AAA game price (60$) per month to get a bunch of renders, that will never appear in the game.

If anything, it is scam because developer is stimulated to not add any content in the game, he gets majority of his profits for renders anyway.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is a difference between charging for a game and charging full AAA game price (60$) per month to get a bunch of renders, that will never appear in the game.

If anything, it is scam because developer is stimulated to not add any content in the game, he gets majority of his profits for renders anyway.
Last time I checked, no one force you to pledge to any creator on Patreon what so ever. Whatever people do with their money is up to each and everyone.

Also the 60$ pledge doesn't cut any content out of the game so why so mad brah? Order custom graphics never come cheap. And as that package is "sold out" it seems, I guess he doesn't want to have more work with it than he already have either.

Looking at his pledge levels (who does indeed seems silly with so m any tiers). The 10$ will give you access to all chapters, but need 20$ for extra content, that idk what is, as its not described. Still most here just download it for free without pledge any, so what does it matter in the end anyways?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Last time I checked, no one force you to pledge to any creator on Patreon what so ever. Whatever people do with their money is up to each and everyone.
But it is. In order to get all the content with the existing characters (and not promotion materials with new ones) I have to donate.

Also the 60$ pledge doesn't cut any content out of the game
Except it does. Again, all content with already existing characters is strictly beyond the paywall and never makes it to the game. All updates bring new characters, with all additional content with them being locked by paywall on patreon. Developer sells renders and uses the game as a marketing took. He does not make the game as a product.

If anything, this is a promotional version of the game vs actual, which is overpriced as fuck. I don't have anything against such monetization model, but you do not charge for hentai game AAA game price every month. Even EA is not that fucked up.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
But it is. In order to get all the content with the existing characters (and not promotion materials with new ones) I have to donate.

Except it does. Again, all content with already existing characters is strictly beyond the paywall and never makes it to the game. All updates bring new characters, with all additional content with them being locked by paywall on patreon. Developer sells renders and uses the game as a marketing took. He does not make the game as a product.

If anything, this is a promotional version of the game vs actual, which is overpriced as fuck. I don't have anything against such monetization model, but you do not charge for hentai game AAA game price every month. Even EA is not that fucked up.

Quote from his Patreon; (the 60$ one that is SOLD OUT)

• All of the above!
  • You can order one 4K image per month with characters from Indecent Desires in almost any situation YOU WANT. You will also be able to see other peoples wishes and renders.
It doesn't cut out any content from the game. That fans of the game can get a free 4k render of their choice a month, of any pose and characters in the game they want if they pledge at that level, doesn't keep any content away from you.

That tier level cost extra, because of that feature.

The only "paywall" tier if you want is the 20$ one that give "access to extra content of which I assume is in the actual game"... And still no one forces you to pledge or donate anything, you can just leech it from this site for free.

And what rules or laws is he breaking for charge whatever? Looked at f2p games on mobile etc? People spending tons of money on loot boxes, ingame cash and whatever else crap a month. People will spend because they want to spend. Doesn't matter what it is.... Lets face it, if no one spent anything, there wouldn't been any game for you to play at all.

Hitman7557

Mar 25, 2020
Hello to all. I have one scene I cant get. When I am at the Uni. and go to Aiko in the corridor I have option to blackmale Aiko(fuck Kate). This is late version v009. Also, how can I save screenshots? When I press "S" and see unable to save in ... path? Also I dont have any pictures in Galery in game?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
How do I unlock the locker room scenes with Ivy and the woman that walked past Kate in the changing room. I've been shopping with both Kate and Mel

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes