2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Any idea how you set up that camera and where?
And please don't say in the bathroom cause there are 4 of them, which bathroom?

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Not worth it. There are other games. Searching aimlessly for the next thing to happen isn't a fun game mechanic.
It's a shame though. It started well. But it really deserves the low rating it's got now.
I have to disagree with you. Reading the comments I was skeptical about this game, but it turned out to be better than I expected.
There is no more grinding and wandering than in Man of the House, which is rated positively by most players. I really don't understand so much hate for this game. It is a sandbox, but it has interesting content.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This game had a decent start, but the sandbox gameplay is a pain in the ass that leaves me unmotivated to continue playing
Yeah it needs cheats.
You don't get to see content if you don't have enough affection etc.
The night scenes are incomplete.
That will probably happen when the game reaches it's completion.....peace.

Reactions: Asaro and Paapi

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
Where is sauna? I have talked to Monique at the pool on Saturday but I can't find Sarah anywhere in the house in the evening.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Yeah it needs cheats.
You don't get to see content if you don't have enough affection etc.
The night scenes are incomplete.
That will probably happen when the game reaches it's completion.....peace.
Give me saves I can edit it for affection,money,obey,lust and other stuff but you need to interact with the character at least one time

Feb 29, 2020
I still cant go to Dark Alley or whatever its called, like we were supposed to be able to go to what 3 updates ago? Even though I work out once sometimes twice a day.
And I'm also not able to blackmail the asian gal whose name I forget to screw Kate.
I suppose I'm just gonna have to decide if its worth just starting over from scratch.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes