2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
How drunk must they be to able to f the woman in there sleep ? Theres a option to F her when she is sleeping when she is drunk Always getting same scenes if i drink with monique :confused:
Well, that option is not in the image folder. So i'm gonna take a shot and say that it's not implemented yet.

Reactions: laflare82

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So, is there any hero who is willing to leak the Monique renders from patreon here? That's pretty much why we are still here.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
almost 2 years in the making and we have 'oral' as the most sexual tag.
this is certainly looking like a future 'abandoned' project or 1-time sex with each female to end.
either way is not a hot prospect. even getting there to an ending looks a decade away. sheesh

Reactions: laflare82 and Paapi

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
Just another game where sandbox sucks.
I don't think I've ever played a game where I've thought "gee, I'm glad it was set up as a sandbox and not a visual novel". It's just a way of creating difficulty and length by sending players on maddening easter-egg hunts for content.

It always ends up the same way: playing with one eye on a walkthrough, or searching forums to see if anyone else ran into the same problem.

Edit: the first Lab Rats was an exception, because the ratio of content to world was so high that you couldn't help finding it. You tripped over it everywhere you went.

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Problem is somtimes theres nothing to do You need to rest search house go to every place you can go to find a event
If there is no rest again theres night time events and drinking evening event but choiches in evening drink are always the same and doesnt seem to affect much you get i think 1 lust

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So you are saying you don't want to play a game with content you don't like? Imagine that..... I don't spend time on the Activision forum to complain about not like Call of Duty either... I just don't play such games :p
In earlier content in the alley at night you run into the same NPC that shows up in the Bathroom scene with Aiko Blackmail. That's fine by me because I can skip it and just not hire that NPC's "services". You are actually warned about this in dialogue when purchasing your pistol. I have no problem with that. The thing that got me was this NPC showing up out of the blue without warning as if I had made contact for "services" prior and there was no avoiding the scene. The slave content is extreme for me but I can see it as a plot device to make one want to enslave the Aunt as payback. I like the NPC Aiko. If the developer provided a way to avoid the offensive (to me) content in the Aiko Blackmail scene then I would just ignore it and move on. I have been tracking this game since its early development and was looking forward to more of the story to brought to light. Monique is an interesting character as is Aiko.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I was ready to just give up on this game (blindly trying to find events sucks,) so thank you for the walkthrough.

D

Deleted member 154834

So all the new content is 3 different scenes the mc masturbating with the panties and drinking?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Such as "sleep molestation" seems to be a "go to thing" for incest themed games. I don't really like such either, its poor story telling. On the other hand, creating a sandbox game and fill it with story focused content would probably make it take a long time before any lewd content got introduced. So I suppose its a fix to introduce some faster, but bad at that. Playing a protag that just come across as a creeper, not really that interesting.

You have more vn type of games with branching content etc, that you might be lucky get the content you are interesting twice a year. There is creators and games out there such as WVM that break the mold in regard of pushing out content, but that is not the norm. Hardly any of these creators could call themselves full time devs. It's not their nine to five, go to work every day. Think a lot of people forget about that.
Listen you this game has been in Development for like 1yr and 1/2 from start to finish this is all the content we've got including some fore tranny crap no one asked for or manipulated tranny crap nobody wanted the pass few updates has only focus on tranny this us not a tranny game if it was this game would have less players believe that, that's why so many are complaining the Dev is milking his patrons theres new content for Monique in this update but you have to pay the Dev $60 price of a AAA game I don't think most of us are that desperate for cartoon puss when you can tell your wife/girl spread them legs and if you dont have either you can always spend that $60 on strippers or backpage I do believe either or you'll get more bang for your bucks.

Reactions: kahlyan
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes