2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
hi guys, what are the objectives to produce in the V10, I am lost, I speak to everyone but nothing happens. At each update I am fucking lost :( :(
yeah the game is unplayable without a walkthrough and barely passable with one, sadly its been this way since the move from VN to sandbox. So much potential just thrown away just like that its quite sad actually.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
yeah the game is unplayable without a walkthrough and barely passable with one, sadly its been this way since the move from VN to sandbox. So much potential just thrown away just like that its quite sad actually.
playing only because of sandbox. I hate VNs. I can say, it is the god Damn idea of developer to force the players to become patron. so he made it very confusing.There is no other reason behind the lack of hint system

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
IT'S ALIVEEEEEEEE!

Always loved the models, uninstalled back before Y2K as I got tired of getting an update or 2 per decade >;D

Glad to see a comeback, was this a VN at one point? Is That version (VN) still available ? Freaking HATE sandbox / 'trigger hunt' titles but Looove these sexy ladies

Reactions: student00 and Paapi

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
its not the sandbox that is the problem its the way its designed to make it unplayble without a walkthrough so that the dev can make profit out of it making it exclusive to higher tier patreons

Reactions: Paapi and Nelythia

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
From what i can see in the previous comments, it's that we have another "Slonique" type of game here ?
Seem like it's doen't worth playing at all.

Reactions: Nelythia

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
in another site it says there's fute/futanari contact in this game, i just want to make sure before downloading it, there's is ? and sorry if my question is werid.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
in another site it says there's fute/futanari contact in this game, i just want to make sure before downloading it, there's is ? and sorry if my question is werid.
It's not forced on you, but yeah you can take peewee up your bum...

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes