2 new Scenes
3 new Animations
200+ HD images
1 new Character
1 new Location (Private Beach)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Didn't find any new character. Did catch up with that girl from the train at the beach. Didn't see any new animations either, unless there is among that "groping" stuff during the night.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
what a coincidence i was playing this game yesterday and today update is coming.
what must I do to continue playing with new update 0.10

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Didn't find any new character. Did catch up with that girl from the train at the beach. Didn't see any new animations either, unless there is among that "groping" stuff during the night.
How did you catch up with her? I can't find her either on train or on private beach. For other event/s, i saw in image folder professor alexander fucking aiko while aunt is present, it's supposed to happen either in living room or kitchen but can't find that event and i tried every day and period of day whole week. Around 150 new images, i can't find 50 more.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How did you catch up with her? I can't find her either on train or on private beach. For other event/s, i saw in image folder professor alexander fucking aiko while aunt is present, it's supposed to happen either in living room or kitchen but can't find that event and i tried every day and period of day whole week. Around 150 new images, i can't find 50 more.
She was at the beach on Sunday afternoon (or morning). The professor stuff I got no idea about.

Found a bug, if you go to the alley at night, it throw you back to the beach with the scene of the girl from the train.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
Is this game still worth the play? Been putting off 0.9 in regards to how there isn't much updates in the game itself.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hope it will help you to find a few new things ;)

Edit also added a full save of v.10 (i guess i found everything new + added $99999)
Can you spoiler who is in the new scenes? I wanna know if its worth the download again or to just wait.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well, I haven't played this since I think immediately after it went sandbox. At that time all you could really do is visit them at night and look at them. After going through the ripped images, I can find nothing new that really jumps out at me or looks neat. RIP to the people that support the project.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The new content push the story forwards. The added content isn't that terrible, or small if you compare to the typical updates for on the rail vn's.
The annoying bit is to find it... Playing "turn every rock" every day of the week to find it, not that fun.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Thursday: attend first class & leave Unv & go to aunt's room

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There needs to be some sort of in game hint system
There kinda is... Like for the girl at the beach, in the scene from the train with her. There was a lead towards it.
For the scene with Aiko, Aunt and Alexander... When in school, Aiko is gone from the hallway where she usually hangs out and aunt was gone from her office, that was a hint towards, go figure out where they went off too. Hints and being hand held is two different things though.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes