2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ok, but how to tell her that, i can't meet her on the train anymore after event in last version. Maybe she is in university, i can't remember if i met her there latter after train event.
She not a student at the university. And if you didn't agree to meet her at the beach... well, suppose she is gone. Need to replay that even then maybe.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
maybe uploading an update WITH the patchnotes is a better idea , instead of updating, and leaving the community here hang in the air.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
She not a student at the university. And if you didn't agree to meet her at the beach... well, suppose she is gone. Need to replay that even then maybe.
Ok but how do you even agree to meet her? i can't remember i had that option, maybe you have to agree to pay for her train ticket which i did not, i let that slut suck both old man and mc dick, hmm...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There kinda is... Like for the girl at the beach, in the scene from the train with her. There was a lead towards it.
For the scene with Aiko, Aunt and Alexander... When in school, Aiko is gone from the hallway where she usually hangs out and aunt was gone from her office, that was a hint towards, go figure out where they went off too. Hints and being hand held is two different things though.
Does the Aiko scene have any perequisite? I attended the class on Thursday, she isn't in the hallway, but Aunt and Alexander is at their usual place. I tried it everyday but it's all the same.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Stil after drinking wine or champagne cant fuck girl at night :(
Empty Bottle of wine still cant have sex :cautious:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm i hope theres a way to save Aiko in the final release for this update cause damn that scene sucked. im pretty sure dev has it out for her. sooo does this scene mean this game finally get NTR tag?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Sandbox isn't the issue. The sandbox wasn't put in to enhance the game or because the author was interested in the format, it was added to minimize content. Some updates have a few renders and a few sentences of dialogue. But buried so it takes longer to reach it.

I wouldn't even call it a sandbox game because it does not really play into it, there aren't things to do of worth in any of the locations. It's just a delay tactic, I at first thought the piss poor navigation was incompetence but now I'm pretty sure it's to make it longer to reach the few seconds of content.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes