2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
hmmm i hope theres a way to save Aiko in the final release for this update cause damn that scene sucked. im pretty sure dev has it out for her. sooo does this scene mean this game finally get NTR tag?
How did you get the scene? Its not happening on Thursday for me.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
anyone got waalthrough for v10 pls let me know
your walkthrough : go in the city by wine champaign and whiskey.drink with the girls. close the game. because thats all u can do so far. well. if u love klicking pointless arround u can do that too

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well night sex scenes must fix first -made monique drink red wine-and you can put ur fingers + dick around mouth but no sex ?
pregnancy risk ?its included for certain character Leila and Karin :rolleyes:
Needs quest info to show ..Or Tips so can do all events more easy(y)

Hope this game gets beter updates SOON :cool:(y)

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
How do I trigger the alexander scene?
and any new of V0.10 walkthrough
You have to buy a gun and go to Sarah room on Thursday afternoon.
But this is the moment where i signed off from game. MC has a gun and is fucking witnessing rape scene and doesnt react? fuck him and the story.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
hmmm i hope theres a way to save Aiko in the final release for this update cause damn that scene sucked. im pretty sure dev has it out for her. sooo does this scene mean this game finally get NTR tag?
Do you feel yourself a victim of NTR, when a girl you have no actual relation with is getting banged (for whatever reason)?

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sandbox isn't the issue. The sandbox wasn't put in to enhance the game or because the author was interested in the format, it was added to minimize content. Some updates have a few renders and a few sentences of dialogue. But buried so it takes longer to reach it.

I wouldn't even call it a sandbox game because it does not really play into it, there aren't things to do of worth in any of the locations. It's just a delay tactic, I at first thought the piss poor navigation was incompetence but now I'm pretty sure it's to make it longer to reach the few seconds of content.
This beta update so far;

Scene with girl from train at the beach.
Main story get pushed forward with content with Aunt, Aiko and Alexander.
Introduction of a new character + a wtf did happen cliffhanger"

If I compare this to like "wife and a mother", where the last update gave me like 3 minutes of content based on past choices. Sandbox or not, in comparison the amount of content is on pair, or even sometimes more than what other "on the rail" vn's offer. There is vn's that also have a horrible grind of have to repeat tasks an awful lot of times to progress. Main issue is you have to look harder for the content, but there is some hints in both dialogues and your own observation skills though.

Reactions: Gintoky

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do you feel yourself a victim of NTR, when a girl you have no actual relation with is getting banged (for whatever reason)?
Actually what happens here is the real definition of NTR games (assholes who abuse girls while you are powerless to stop it and they are mindless enough to accept it and have no choice to enjoy it, not just when it happens to a loved one. Besides Aiko was represented as a potential LI in earlier parts of game.

Well there has been no interesting content released since this game went into sandbox phase (and no I do not hate sandboxes and play quite a few of them, but this has no useable content added as such since it left VN stage.) High time to stop following this game for me even if the renders as such are good. NTR and romance does not go together in one game. Thinking about patroning this game before it went into sandbox mode, but now ......

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Actually what happens here is the real definition of NTR games (assholes who abuse girls while you are powerless to stop it and they are mindless enough to accept it and have no choice to enjoy it, not just when it happens to a loved one. Besides Aiko was represented as a potential LI in earlier parts of game.

Well there has been no interesting content released since this game went into sandbox phase (and no I do not hate sandboxes and play quite a few of them, but this has no useable content added as such since it left VN stage.) High time to stop following this game for me even if the renders as such are good. NTR and romance does not go together in one game. Thinking about patroning this game before it went into sandbox mode, but now ......
Yep this is the main issue right here, this week is this game TWO YEAR anniversary and we have STILL made zero progress with the main girls in the game. The only thing the MC has gotten his dick into is side characters in two fuckin years, and even those are all one-off events with no additional content for said characters.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

By your definition, I would been a "victim" of ntr, in my youth when I had a crush on a girl that was in a relation with an abusive asshole, because I didn't get her away from him? :rolleyes:

In the case with the aunt, Aiko and Alexander; where did it say the protag did enjoy the show? Just because a character is presented as a LI, doesn't mean that character is "your property". Whatever happen to a character in a game that can be a possible LI, could just be part of leading up to actually make that happen.

What else did you learn from the scene? aunt's husband is banging Aiko's mum, and he is possible Aiko's father".. Help understand why the aunt is treating Aiko the way she does, yet even how unjust and undeserving it is.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
By your definition, I would been a "victim" of ntr, in my youth when I had a crush on a girl that was in a relation with an abusive asshole, because I didn't get her away from him? :rolleyes:

In the case with the aunt, Aiko and Alexander; where did it say the protag did enjoy the show? Just because a character is presented as a LI, doesn't mean that character is "your property". Whatever happen to a character in a game that can be a possible LI, could just be part of leading up to actually make that happen.

What else did you learn from the scene? aunt's husband is banging Aiko's mum, and he is possible Aiko's father".. Help understand why the aunt is treating Aiko the way she does, yet even how unjust and undeserving it is.
Well you can have your opinion and I have mine. I patron games that contain cheating as such also of the MC, so draw your own conclusion about that on how I think they should be my property. :) This to me is real NTR though and whether aunt has a reason does not matter, it is the way MC reacts and allows it.

Well you enjoy your NTR game, I have just given up on this game. Enough other games out there that are enjoyable and have added way more content over the last year. Will leave this game for the NTR lovers to support and play..

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019

DA22's about is about VNs and games not real life, thats not really a good comparison. Even Japanese doujins treat a childhood friend ,who is a potential Romantic Interest, getting fucked by another as NTR and what is NTR its a japanese term derived from media from them.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Yep this is the main issue right here, this week is this game TWO YEAR anniversary and we have STILL made zero progress with the main girls in the game. The only thing the MC has gotten his dick into is side characters in two fuckin years, and even those are all one-off events with no additional content for said characters.
told ya .. this dev is scamming arround for years now.. and noone cares^^

Reactions: ltpika

dusan

Mar 8, 2017
Indecent Desires - The Game / What's New in v0.10 Alpha (18+) (Mod)
- MOD Features:
Ported to Android
its a ported pc games, which might not compatible for some devices..

2 new Scenes
3 new Animations
200+ HD images
1 new Character
1 new Location (Private Beach)
This app has no advertisements
2 shopping scenes and nothing more...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
By todays NTR standards, if you witnessed it, then yeah, you're a "victim" of it. Japs took the genre into that direction a few years ago.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
told ya .. this dev is scamming arround for years now.. and noone cares^^
I'm just here for the laughs. Didn't even bother with the last two updates. It's one of the most interesting falls seen here, the initial updates had actual effort behind them. Now this dev is just bored and coasting with minimal effort. I mean, even the few still checking this trash fire out don't seem that into it. Even the usual ntr arguers seem half-heartedly going at it, lol :D

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
By todays NTR standards, if you witnessed it, then yeah, you're a "victim" of it. Japs took the genre into that direction a few years ago.
People is crazy. Throwing such a wide net with this NTR hysteria. I avoid games with NTR, because I'm not into that sort of stuff. But I don't see what happen (so far) in this game as any NTR. Maybe because I read the text and not just looking at the pictures? idk... What happens in this scene is more in line of rape'ish forced sex... But it's also a result of desperation.

• Angry
Reactions: Kygeir

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
your walkthrough : go in the city by wine champaign and whiskey.drink with the girls. close the game. because thats all u can do so far. well. if u love klicking pointless arround u can do that too
thanks bro did that also in lst update v 0.9

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes