2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
People is crazy. Throwing such a wide net with this NTR hysteria. I avoid games with NTR, because I'm not into that sort of stuff. But I don't see what happen (so far) in this game as any NTR. Maybe because I read the text and not just looking at the pictures? idk... What happens in this scene is more in line of rape'ish forced sex... But it's also a result of desperation.
Can't say anything about the scene itself because I wasn't able to trigger it. But in todays hentai standards, where NTR comes from, it is a usual scene to witness the rape and do nothing of someone you potentially look at as a crush, and that getting an NTR tag or title even.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
All indications are this game is already dead, first sign is when he gave up on having a story. Now we got the telltale sign, previews for another game. Giant neon size that says "I'm bored with this shit." Some people can run a side game, but not this shitstain.
Its all over the place, but nothing really happens. He spent his time and energy on so many unimportant things. I guess he tried to make some sensual characters that he could milk for money after he blueballs his patreons, but instead ended up with an empty shell of a game. Some negligible characters getting fucked out of nowhere, but main characters that already have an atrocious background so far get left out. I cant imagine that continuing this game will end up anywhere good at this point. Should just scramble and and use assets and experience for a brand new game. Would even go as far to change alias if i were to be in his place so that bad reputation wouldn't follow. Just ridiculous.

Reactions: ltpika

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
All indications are this game is already dead, first sign is when he gave up on having a story. Now we got the telltale sign, previews for another game. Giant neon size that says "I'm bored with this shit." Some people can run a side game, but not this shitstain.
Kinda funny when you have an update that actually push the story forward. This was the beta update, the full update to come.
Doesn't really matter what game these days. When a update is out there is the usual shitpile on the creator for one reason or the other. Here is a great idea, why not make your own game? During this covid-19 crisis, you all have a lot of time to spend at home anyways right?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Kinda funny when you have an update that actually push the story forward. This was the beta update, the full update to come.
Doesn't really matter what game these days. When a update is out there is the usual shitpile on the creator for one reason or the other. Here is a great idea, why not make your own game? During this covid-19 crisis, you all have a lot of time to spend at home anyways right?
Well dev is free to do as he wishes, but if the first real content in over a year is the rape of a potential LI then I do know what kind of direction of unwanted drama for me this game takes and that it will likely also involve the backstory of the mother and the two nieces who are not unaware either of goings on. Now you might like that kind of drama, but i read hundreds of stories like that and seen tv shows so it is not new or exciting nor adds to a game for me, you have the right to feel differently. Now that basically makes all LI's in this game uninteresting as a LI to me unless you want to go white knighting all the game, while this is advertized as a romance based game.

It is the devs good right to make that game, it is my right to say. Nah, not interested any longer. Considering the content over last year, well it was minimal and all over the place with still leaving the game 90% empty. I am not asking people to support me monthly either to develop a game besides not making a game myself :p and now I do not think that as a patron you have a right to content, but you do have the right to see the dev is developing the game ........

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well dev is free to do as he wishes, but if the first real content in over a year is the rape of a potential LI then I do know what kind of direction of unwanted drama for me this game takes and that it will likely also involve the backstory of the mother and the two nieces who are not unaware either of goings on. Now you might like that kind of drama, but i read hundreds of stories like that and seen tv shows so it is not new or exciting nor adds to a game for me, you have the right to feel differently. Now that basically makes all LI's in this game uninteresting as a LI to me unless you want to go white knighting all the game, while this is advertized as a romance based game.
So because something "unwanted" happens to a possible LI in a game, that LI become uninteresting for you? Does that mean you discard any girls that have something unwanted in their baggage?

Did you actually play out this scene in the game, or do you base your reasoning on what you see people write about it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would say that is pushing the story forward.

In just about any game you find the creator introduce new characters for the protag to have "random sexual encounters" with while the main story and main characters get put on the back burner. Could the creator in this game been a bit more focused on what get introduced and how? Sure, but how he handle the main characters doesn't doesn't differs that much from other ones when it come to "how fast you can do them".

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Do you feel yourself a victim of NTR, when a girl you have no actual relation with is getting banged (for whatever reason)?
havent they been getting along and developing together? i mean when u do the quest for the russian chick to do stuff with her she seems pretty down. also this is after you banged her in the bathroom. how u do it is up to player i guess rude or somewhat ok. sooo having an actual relationship. no. but enough to be something. i mean even the MC questions why he didnt step in. also previously there was an option to avoid see her get abused and apparently not this time.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
How did you get the scene? Its not happening on Thursday for me.
on thursday shes and aunt arent at the university right? nit sure if morning or eveing matter but when they're not there go to the house. and look around. i think in aunts room.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So because something "unwanted" happens to a possible LI in a game, that LI become uninteresting for you? Does that mean you discard any girls that have something unwanted in their baggage?

Did you actually play out this scene in the game, or do you base your reasoning on what you see people write about it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would say that is pushing the story forward.

In just about any game you find the creator introduce new characters for the protag to have "random sexual encounters" with while the main story and main characters get put on the back burner. Could the creator in this game been a bit more focused on what get introduced and how? Sure, but how he handle the main characters doesn't doesn't differs that much from other ones when it come to "how fast you can do them".
I already said if you like that kind of drama in your games, feel free. I do not. Games like these compete for my time with Triple AAA titles, books and so on. Not looking for badly written formulaic drama of soap series level I have seen thousands of times unless done extremely well. Now this rape and the way Aiko is treated hits all possible main LI's in this game and makes them unappealing as characters, like said the nieces are at least partly aware and partly may do same, Mothers backstory is likely comparable to Aiko at least with the husband and well the Aunt ....... it was already bad enough at pool, but this takes the cake. I can no longer see myself romancing any of the girls besides a white knighting with Aiko and maybe the Mom and then irritate myself for 90% of the game. Now that is not what I call a fun investment of my time, you may feel different.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah game gives some Disapointment from updates etc nothing added to make it beter
Girls are prety good but game sucks...No Tips nothing
One more Positive thing is Nigh sex options :love: (y) but stil not fully working -even making drink wine etc..
No quests showing ? Phone useless ? Laptop useless no options
Other then that wasting space on my hdd still hoping to get beter...(y)
Wish Dev Good Luck (y) Hope makes rework to satisfy mine and other players pervy urges :devilish:

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I want to like this game, I really do but the dev makes it soo hard.
Perfectly said. Gorgeous characters, no progress...or at least so little it make you think "that was an actual update?", grossly frustrating game. And now with undertones of a new game underway, even the dev thinks so. Starting to think I'll cut my losses on this one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a few cut offs for girls both IRL and in games and one of those is young girls fucking old men.

Creepy old men freak me out. I've never been abused or anything it's just one of those things. Seeing a young girl with an old girl wigs me the fuck out.

Being a dyke it's not something I have encountered much IRL but I have been flirting with some bi girls that have fucked older men and that's a GTFO moment for me.

So that is me now ignoring that character in game. I don't see it as NTR and I won't rage about it because it moved the story forward but due to personal tastes I won't be able to have any sort of relation with her after that.

Reactions: Raven Hex and EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
One more Positive thing is Nigh sex options :love: (y) but stil not fully working -even making drink wine etc..
Have to agree on phone being useless, but night "sex" options serves nothing just to cement the games place as a Milf City copycat with zero originality, and ofc to make a bad filler.

Reactions: ltpika

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I have a few cut offs for girls both IRL and in games and one of those is young girls fucking old men.

Creepy old men freak me out. I've never been abused or anything it's just one of those things. Seeing a young girl with an old girl wigs me the fuck out.

Being a dyke it's not something I have encountered much IRL but I have been flirting with some bi girls that have fucked older men and that's a GTFO moment for me.

So that is me now ignoring that character in game. I don't see it as NTR and I won't rage about it because it moved the story forward but due to personal tastes I won't be able to have any sort of relation with her after that.
So if you did fall head over heels for some girl, and then she had some past experience with some older dude, that would be a major put off? And here I thought if you hook up with someone, it's the present and the future that counts. Everyone got a past. It's not like their past encounters crawl into bed with you (unless there is some blossoming std's going on).

And yeah, creepy old men freak me out too.. lol. (but so does creepy old cougars....)

When you see a young girl with a older man, its like "she just with him for the money (whatever). When you see the same with a younger girl with a older woman.. hmm ponders.

I could be walking out on a limb here, but.. I know quite a few girls prefer older guys due to guys their own age a lot of the time being total douches.. There is a slight difference between.. older and OLDER though..

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So if you did fall head over heels for some girl, and then she had some past experience with some older dude, that would be a major put off? And here I thought if you hook up with someone, it's the present and the future that counts. Everyone got a past. It's not like their past encounters crawl into bed with you (unless there is some blossoming std's going on).
idk man sometimes past encounters could affect the future with a girl. especially if its something that isnt mentioned ahead of time but ultimately comes out and then you gotta deal with it as is. examples would be like a girl who slept with 100+ guys before you. according to data the more ppl you sleep with the less likely you'll be happy eith your final partner. if a girl cheated on a previous partner it could affect a relatioship with her depending on her her reasons for cheating. abusive relationship? understandable. cheating cause she got lonely or cause you neglected her a weekend or two? yeaaaah that'll be a flag. of course im using this in RL examples. in VN's....well for most non-NTR players or lets narrow it down to me. i dont want to see bad shit happen to them if possible. so yeah being blackmailed/raped into sex by old dude hits that button.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes