2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Kinda funny when you have an update that actually push the story forward. This was the beta update, the full update to come.
Doesn't really matter what game these days. When a update is out there is the usual shitpile on the creator for one reason or the other. Here is a great idea, why not make your own game? During this covid-19 crisis, you all have a lot of time to spend at home anyways right?
Well the update kinda bumps the comments. If there wasn't an update, everybody would actually forget about this garbage. And we are not talking about one single update, its god damn 2 years of sad nothing. This should have ended by now, or at least at its peak. This game had potential though, but its wasted so fucking hard that my brain hurts. I was playing it from the day it came out, got tired after a few updates, came back after a year, still nothing. All i can say is "fuck that shit". If there are people that played it on a regular update base and still like it, i salute them, but cant imagine how one in its right mind still like it.

P.S.: Have you ever watched a bad movie? Did you make one of your own after watching it? I think not.. Just talking out of your ass wont help this game get better.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
idk man sometimes past encounters could affect the future with a girl. especially if its something that isnt mentioned ahead of time but ultimately comes out and then you gotta deal with it as is. examples would be like a girl who slept with 100+ guys before you. according to data the more ppl you sleep with the less likely you'll be happy eith your final partner. if a girl cheated on a previous partner it could affect a relatioship with her depending on her her reasons for cheating. abusive relationship? understandable. cheating cause she got lonely or cause you neglected her a weekend or two? yeaaaah that'll be a flag. of course im using this in RL examples. in VN's....well for most non-NTR players or lets narrow it down to me. i dont want to see bad shit happen to them if possible. so yeah being blackmailed/raped into sex by old dude hits that button.
So, whats the difference between a girl that slept with 100 guys, or a guy that slept with 100 girls? A girl who sleep with multiple partners get branded a slut. A guy sleeping with many girls, get a pat on the shoulder.. guys being guys..
If people just interested in "pure virgin" partners with no past history, experience or baggage what so ever. I think that is a set up for a giant fail more than anything.

• Angry
Reactions: Loveboss

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
P.S.: Have you ever watched a bad movie? Did you make one of your own after watching it? I think not.. Just talking out of your ass wont help this game get better.
No, but I didn't keep harp on about how the creator was this and that, and was just milking the audience (and whatever else crap), so that was a rather bad example in that regard. Also I never went and watched a movie "that was work in progress" either. We not even playing a complete game. The experience you have now, and what the end thing will eventually be if ever completed is another thing.

Very few of these creators do this full time. So complain about how long time things take is rather moth. How many hours out of these 2 years do you know the creator had dedicated to work on the game?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So, whats the difference between a girl that slept with 100 guys, or a guy that slept with 100 girls? A girl who sleep with multiple partners get branded a slut. A guy sleeping with many girls, get a pat on the shoulder.. guys being guys..
If people just interested in "pure virgin" partners with no past history, experience or baggage what so ever. I think that is a set up for a giant fail more than anything.
honestly i dont wanna debate why its ok for one gender to get away with stuff and the other doesnt. i mean its ok for a woman not to pay for dinner and its considered classy but if a guy doesnt pay hes considered cheap. most ppl arent dumb and recognize that women are seen in a different way then men.and men are different from women. as to the many sex partners thing, ima use the famous argument.

"would you rather have a lock that takes any key? or a key for any lock?" but again i'll admit everyone has their own tastes and what they're willing to deal with.

in this day and age i dont think any1 is expecting virgins outside of highschool. but 100+ ppl ima think "damn that's just nasty"

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So if you did fall head over heels for some girl, and then she had some past experience with some older dude, that would be a major put off? And here I thought if you hook up with someone, it's the present and the future that counts. Everyone got a past. It's not like their past encounters crawl into bed with you (unless there is some blossoming std's going on).

And yeah, creepy old men freak me out too.. lol. (but so does creepy old cougars....)

When you see a young girl with a older man, its like "she just with him for the money (whatever). When you see the same with a younger girl with a older woman.. hmm ponders.

I could be walking out on a limb here, but.. I know quite a few girls prefer older guys due to guys their own age a lot of the time being total douches.. There is a slight difference between.. older and OLDER though..
There is a huge age gap between me and my girlfriend, she was born in 74 and I was born in 92 ... quite a lot older. We;ve been together over 3 years now.

I'm also earning more so it's not a money thing.

I'm not talking past history I meant recent encounters that I know of. I had a date one time not long before I started this relationship and she had just broke up with a friend of her grandads, he was 68. Shit like that ... just eww. Didn't even finish the date, just noped out.

By creepy older men I don't mean 40's - early 60's where some women find men to be more ... shall we say "distinguished" because that's usually when a guy is at his most stable in life and some women find that stability attractive as well as the silver fox look.

I'm talking guys in their late 60's and up, full on wrinkled prunes with women in their late teens and early 20's. Just no.

If she had done one of the other teachers it would have been fine but it had to be the creepy old guy, so yeah that pretty much killed that character for me.

Wasn't so bad with the train girl, I got to stop that one.

That is one thing i'm not bothered by.

Like most people I love sex. I like it when people enjoy sex. I think everyone should get as much as they can before deciding to settle down. I'm not bothered if a girl has had 1 or 1000 partners as long as she's happy.

Like you say, everyone has a history.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
honestly i dont wanna debate why its ok for one gender to get away with stuff and the other doesnt. i mean its ok for a woman not to pay for dinner and its considered classy but if a guy doesnt pay hes considered cheap. most ppl arent dumb and recognize that women are seen in a different way then men. as to the many sex partners thing, ima use the famous argument.

"would you rather have a lock that takes any key? or a key for any lock?" but again i'll admit everyone has their own tastes and what they're willing to deal with.

in this day and age i dont think any1 is expecting virgins outside of highschool. but 100+ ppl ima think "damn that's just nasty"
Slight situational though. If I did invite a woman out on a date. I would expect to cover it. It was my invite after all. If I got invited out, I would expect to cover myself (split the bill). If I get interested in someone, it's the person I'm interested in, not whatever people they been involved with in the past.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm not talking past history I meant recent encounters that I know of. I had a date one time not long before I started this relationship and she had just broke up with a friend of her grandads, he was 68. Shit like that ... just eww. Didn't even finish the date, just noped out.

By creepy older men I don't mean 40's - early 60's where some women find men to be more ... shall we say "distinguished" because that's usually when a guy is at his most stable in life and some women find that stability attractive as well as the silver fox look.

I'm talking guys in their late 60's and up, full on wrinkled prunes with women in their late teens and early 20's. Just no.
Well, tbh that is not the norm, or even close to it though. There is other motivations that drive a person than actual love and affection.. well guess you can stretch the affection part depends on what drive a person, but still. That swing both ways though, cougars with toyboy, or some old geezer with respective toy...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So if you did fall head over heels for some girl, and then she had some past experience with some older dude, that would be a major put off? And here I thought if you hook up with someone, it's the present and the future that counts. Everyone got a past. It's not like their past encounters crawl into bed with you (unless there is some blossoming std's going on).
As I see this... It's all about peoples personal preferences and tastes. It can look "strange or weird" to us, same as ours can look "strange or weird" for others. And it's all legit and ok.
We all have "from totaly repulsive to I dont care" scales in our heads when it comes to someones past.
And from there it goes either "I don't care if he/she did that" or "I simply can't be with person who was able to do such a repulsive and disgusting thing." I gues most of people have "red lines" when it comes to that. Every time when one sees that person it would be "Omg, he/she did that repulsive thing", and there goes away all attraction and whatever was before... Everybody does have past, it's just matter if we can or can not live in peace with that past.

Reactions: Look-see

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You have to buy a gun and go to Sarah room on Thursday afternoon.
But this is the moment where i signed off from game. MC has a gun and is fucking witnessing rape scene and doesnt react? fuck him and the story.
Where/how do I buy the gun?

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
I have a few cut offs for girls both IRL and in games and one of those is young girls fucking old men.

Creepy old men freak me out. I've never been abused or anything it's just one of those things. Seeing a young girl with an old girl wigs me the fuck out.

Being a dyke it's not something I have encountered much IRL but I have been flirting with some bi girls that have fucked older men and that's a GTFO moment for me.

So that is me now ignoring that character in game. I don't see it as NTR and I won't rage about it because it moved the story forward but due to personal tastes I won't be able to have any sort of relation with her after that.
While I get your viewpoint in this particular situation why would it turn you off the character? It's not like she had a choice in the matter, it was essentially rape. If someone was raped by an old man you wouldn't date them? Even if they were equally creeped out as you are?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
As I see this... It's all about peoples personal preferences and tastes. It can look "strange or weird" to us, same as ours can look "strange or weird" for others. And it's all legit and ok.
We all have "from totaly repulsive to I dont care" scales in our heads when it comes to someones past.
And from there it goes either "I don't care if he/she did that" or "I simply can't be with person who was able to do such a repulsive and disgusting thing." I gues most of people have "red lines" when it comes to that. Every time when one sees that person it would be "Omg, he/she did that repulsive thing", and there goes away all attraction and whatever was before... Everybody does have past, it's just matter if we can or can not live in peace with that past.
When you meet someone new. You don't really have any idea about their past. And it's not like you start probe them about their past partners. By the time you even get to a point in a relation where you feel safe about hint towards such. You would tbh seem like a total jackass if you send them away and shun them over it. It's not like people go around with a list of people they been with nailed to their chest.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
first u need strength 4 , then you need to encounter bandits in dark alley at night, then next day talk to trevor and buy gun
Thanks
and sorry to keep asking, how do I build strength because running on the tread doesn't seem to work

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
This is a joke ... the game is full of bugs , you cant even go in your own room it's saying "The door is locked" but you can go if you use the shortcut "bedroom" from top bar ... however u cant go in Sarah room on Thursday afternoon you click but nothing happen .. it's like you click empty wall (anyone knows how to deal with this ? )

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While I get your viewpoint in this particular situation why would it turn you off the character? It's not like she had a choice in the matter, it was essentially rape. If someone was raped by an old man you wouldn't date them? Even if they were equally creeped out as you are?
It's an irrational thing, I can't explain it. It's almost similar to a phobia.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Thanks
and sorry to keep asking, how do I build strength because running on the tread doesn't seem to work
I don't even see the stats for strength. by the way to get to dark street need to the the following Monique will give you training regiment and you need to follow it Monday morning, Wednesday Afternoon, Friday Morning.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
When you meet someone new. You don't really have any idea about their past. And it's not like you start probe them about their past partners. By the time you even get to a point in a relation where you feel safe about hint towards such. You would tbh seem like a total jackass if you send them away and shun them over it. It's not like people go around with a list of people they been with nailed to their chest.
When it comes to that I'm always for full transparency from begining. Exactly cause of situations you mentioned. And again, it's POV. It can be "total jackass because you shun them" or other direction "total jackass because you kept such things away from me". Put everything on table and see if we can go from there, if not - bettter not to start anything than to resend and nag to each other months or years later when (if) certain things come at daylight and to speak about "lost time with each other". And that as well is personal preference. Some people like direct approach from start, some don't. It's all ok.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes