2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
May 9, 2019
Here are my personal cheats of the game.
Backup the original file ("attributes.rpy") before replacing it.
How it works: press "Show/Hide Interface" and "Attributes", at this point you see my "Cheats ON / OFF" menu, which allows you to make value changes and add money (y) .
View attachment 457247 (use the standalone version without having to make any changes)
View attachment 457954 Standalone version with a more accurate graphic (it should not generate any error, I think)

View attachment 457255
mate where you meet to drop the file

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
thus console command work in this game the money making mechanics is to boring and grindy. nermind someone already posted one.

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
is there anything else to unlock in 0.10 after the cop asking where the aunt is ?
Haven't found any. Think its the end of the update so far. Maybe more get added when the full update arrive beginning of May or when it was.

Mladin

May 28, 2019

Hey guys,
I just released ver. 010 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version in the beginning of next month (May). Only 3 weeks left before you get the full release.
New stuff added in ver. 010 Alpha:
2 new Scenes / 3 new Animations / 200+ HD images / 1 new Character / 1 new Location (Private Beach)
You can get the latest version here:
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team

Reactions: Lukasz1

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I have said it before and I will say it again, this was so much better as a VN. The move to this format not only made the game far worse but now the "updates" ( and I use that term loosely ), have been lack-luster at best. Every update is little to no content for the actual story, its all side crap and even then it isn't worth the download. Now we have this update and, just ..... yeah. Not on board with this update. The MC just stands there watching a rape and snapping pics? I mean come on, lets get real! I am sorry to say, and I only speak for myself, but this game has gone to shit.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I have said it before and I will say it again, this was so much better as a VN. The move to this format not only made the game far worse but now the "updates" ( and I use that term loosely ), have been lack-luster at best. Every update is little to no content for the actual story, its all side crap and even then it isn't worth the download. Now we have this update and, just ..... yeah. Not on board with this update. The MC just stands there watching a rape and snapping pics? I mean come on, lets get real! I am sorry to say, and I only speak for myself, but this game has gone to shit.
What was the MC supposed to do? Every actions got a reaction and a consequence.

So was it that much better because everything was on rails and you got hand feed content without have to do anything for it other than push a button? or?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What was the MC supposed to do? Every actions got a reaction and a consequence.

So was it that much better because everything was on rails and you got hand feed content without have to do anything for it other than push a button? or?
Whether you like the game or not, even you can not contend that in the period the game was a VN tons more content were added as in the sandbox phase that has lasted longer in development. Now I do enjoy a sandbox done well, but they do take more time and effort to develop well.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Whether you like the game or not, even you can not contend that in the period the game was a VN tons more content were added as in the sandbox phase that has lasted longer in development. Now I do enjoy a sandbox done well, but they do take more time and effort to develop well.
A sandbox isn't really a "fun" before all the sand is in it. If he pour in x amount of minutes worth of content in sandbox format, or he does the same in vn format, it would still be the same. Just in a sandbox format you the "player" not the reader have to go look for the content.

Imagine the transgender girl from the alley was in a vn format, and you ended up with surprise buttsex in a vn format... The outcry would still been heard. Imho in a sandbox type of game the creator stand freely to where he want to putt bits and pieces, where in a vn style you more or less need to pick up the thread.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes