2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
In the overview it says VN now! Has the game been switched to VN??? I really hope it did
No, from the sound of it, it's still in the same. :(

Tag is probably just outdated. I'm with you though, waiting to dl if this guy ever turns the corner. But I'm starting to think it is fruitless. Why should he go back to the vn? He figured out how to chop up his previous content out put into tiny slivers and ration them out over years. It's kinda genius in a way, though a tragedy if you liked the vn he was writing initially. :(

It's kinda like Michael Bay and Transformers. Low quality shit was making him bank, he'd be insane to stop. Audiences have to catch on, stop mindlessly defending anything the person makes and let interest wane. Since the Transformers started to decline, Bay started making some other films again. They weren't The Rock, but they were pretty decent. Similarly, just hold out and maybe interest will dwindle in this game. He might start to slowly up his game again if it does, if the exploitative design drives enough people away, might have to earn them back.

Last edited:

Darrylman

Oct 16, 2018
How do you get money? I just got robbed in the already and need the gun, but up until this point I have just grinded the mini game to earn it.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey someone played last version? I just want to know he fix that empty grind and other problems? (I'm still waiting to play this game after boring with that grinnd :D)

neath1

Dec 27, 2017
don't know if i found a bug or an event order issue.
Helped Aiko out from the tub and then when Karina asked to help with blackmail. Accepted.
Haven't seen Aiko since until Alexander seen then nothing again. Am I missing something?
Thanks

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Android v.10 link is not working.mega says this file is no longer available.please some one give me the v.10 Android download link

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.10 Alpha Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Bro v.10 Android download link not working.mega says file is no longer available.can you please give another link ?

DonMarius

Mar 9, 2018
So, whats the difference between a girl that slept with 100 guys, or a guy that slept with 100 girls? A girl who sleep with multiple partners get branded a slut. A guy sleeping with many girls, get a pat on the shoulder.. guys being guys..
If people just interested in "pure virgin" partners with no past history, experience or baggage what so ever. I think that is a set up for a giant fail more than anything.
Girl = Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing : )

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, whats the difference between a girl that slept with 100 guys, or a guy that slept with 100 girls? A girl who sleep with multiple partners get branded a slut. A guy sleeping with many girls, get a pat on the shoulder.. guys being guys..
If people just interested in "pure virgin" partners with no past history, experience or baggage what so ever. I think that is a set up for a giant fail more than anything.
Imagine having a key that opens every locket in the world. You say that's a very good key right? Now make it a locket that is opened by every key in the world. You'd call that a very shitty locket.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Imagine having a key that opens every locket in the world. You say that's a very good key right? Now make it a locket that is opened by every key in the world. You'd call that a very shitty locket.
And if you have no fucking idea how many keys been in that lock before? How tight someone is, is not based on how much dick they taken. So that is no measurement to go by. Also not every lock want a filthy rusty key in it either :p

• Angry
Reactions: Lolipopz

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
And if you have no fucking idea how many keys been in that lock before? How tight someone is, is not based on how much dick they taken. So that is no measurement to go by. Also not every lock want a filthy rusty key in it either :p
Doesn't matter, a locket that can be opened by a 100 others as well still gonna be a shitty one, even if they were all shiny high quality keys, and a key that opens any locket will be a great one. :p

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
No, from the sound of it, it's still in the same. :(

Tag is probably just outdated. I'm with you though, waiting to dl if this guy ever turns the corner. But I'm starting to think it is fruitless. Why should he go back to the vn? He figured out how to make chop up his previous content out put into tiny slivers and ration them out over years. It's kinda genius in a way, though a tragedy if you liked the vn he was writing initially. :(

It's kinda like Michael Bay and Transformers. Low quality shit was making him bank, he'd be insane to stop. Audiences have to catch on, stop mindlessly defending anything the person makes and let interest wane. Since the Transformers started to decline, Bay started making some other films again. They weren't The Rock, but they were pretty decent. Similarly, just hold out and maybe interest will dwindle in this game. He might start to slowly up his game again if it does, if the exploitative design drives enough people away, might have to earn them back.
I totally agree, I don't really think he'll be switching anytime soon. Specially not when he's getting the needed support he's looking for, like you said. Also, it's hard to make his supporters see that because for some reason they're happy with the little content they're getting. Which is a shame, because I'm pretty sure if the dev wanted, he could take the game to a whole new level. And he doesn't really need to do much, just a few tweeks/revisions here and there and he's set. The graphics and models are already great.

Oh well, we'll have to wait and see. Maybe I'd give it a try just for the sake of it. I stopped playing it after v0.6 because it was just unplayable for me thanks to the sandbox shit. Tried again after v0.9 was out with a walkthrough, but I couldn't manage more than 20 minutes.

I mean a decent amount of big titles combine the classic VN with a good free roam here and there throughout the game, Vilelab can do the same and the game would instantly become one of the top games here.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
I tried on the v0.10alpha. Did not change my money. Could I have entered it wrong? Thanks, please instruct me what to do
you click save editor you click upload file you click open to the save you want to change you then click money and change to what you what it to be then scroll to the bottom and click download save when its downloaded it shouldnt take but a second you drag the save to you the game folder but youll need to change the slot number to an empty slot for instance (3-6-LT save to 3-5-LT save) that way youll have your save thats as simple as i can make it

Jul 24, 2018
Show me guys who slept with 100+ women. Most going to have their shit together, good career, confident, happy and successful in life. People always wanting to be friends with them.

Now show me women who slept with 100+ guys. Most will have mental health issues, don't have their shit together, unhappy in life, self-destructive, unstable, insecure, commitment issues, "crazy". Just so much drama and definitely not gf material.

Guys who fucked 100+ women did it for that sexual release, while women do it cause of insecurities or for validation.

Guys gets pats for being manhoes because it gives them more clout, even in front of lots of women. Lots of women are obviously more attracted to guys with clout.

Why this set up as a fail compared to dating a slut? Wife a girl who been around a lot and you'll likely end up in a miserable relationship or divorce. Its already been studied that women who haven't been around are much less likely to divorce.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes