2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Jul 24, 2018
Ain't you just winging it like Dr Phil or what? I believe Dr Ruth Westheimer would like to school you on the subject :ROFLMAO:
Next time you refer to sources, include them. And I believe I would find other sources that would refute them as well.

Bedding a lot of wimen isn't a key to success. I know someone from back in high school and later college. He was nailing like anything that could move (almost)... today he is a taxi driver.. and I can find more examples too from people I just know about. I suppose you got many "playaaa friends" then?

The bottom line is really about how society label you for "promiscuity". Where women get branded sluts, harlots, and worse, and guys get the stud, player, etc. The biggest danger with many sex partners is catching and spreading an std.
Doubt you'll find anything that can refute low divorce rate for women with low count. Low counts divorce rate will include those religious girls who stays virgins till marriage and will stay married for religious reasons. Just google 'virgin divorce rate' if you're really interested and you'll even find divorce rate for girls with 10+ count.

Never did I say bedding lots of women is a key to success, they just easily come after, and I wasn't thinking about successful life in highschool or college lol... but it applies there too. Those guys you mentioned sadly only peaked in highschool/college when they were probably popular, lots of friends, in shape, happy and confident, etc. They were high value then with that successful school life but lost it after. If you're successful in life and make yourself a high-value man then women will come to you like moths come to flame. I don't have no "playaa" friends. Most guys in my social circle are just high value. They're wealthy, owns homes, businesses, many wealthy friends, etc. Their value makes them confident and happy. All that makes women flock to them.

Society obviously slutshames women because it makes them a very bad option for marriage. To this day women still end up being socially and financially dependent on guys to provide for the security of their children. You don't want to marry a woman who screwed around with 100+ guys, then ruins your family by eventually giving birth to another man's child. Guys with 100+ count can still be disloyal but their cheating isn't as disruptive to the family.

Worried about stds? Lol use condoms. Herpes are no biggie btw.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Doubt you'll find anything that can refute low divorce rate for women with low count. Low counts divorce rate will include those religious girls who stays virgins till marriage and will stay married for religious reasons. Just google 'virgin divorce rate' if you're really interested and you'll even find divorce rate for girls with 10+ count.

Never did I say bedding lots of women is a key to success, they just easily come after, and I wasn't thinking about successful life in highschool or college lol... but it applies there too. Those guys you mentioned sadly only peaked in highschool/college when they were probably popular, lots of friends, in shape, happy and confident, etc. They were high value then with that successful school life but lost it after. If you're successful in life and make yourself a high-value man then women will come to you like moths come to flame. I don't have no "playaa" friends, most guys in my social circle are just high value. They're wealthy, owns homes, businesses, many wealthy friends, etc. Their value makes them confident and happy. All that makes women flock to them.

Society obviously slutshames women because it makes them a very bad option for marriage. To this day women still end up being socially and financially dependent on guys to provide for the security of their children. You don't want to marry a woman who screwed around with 100+ guys, then ruins your family by eventually giving birth to another man's child. Guys with 100+ count can still be disloyal but their cheating isn't as disruptive to the family.

Worried about stds? Lol use condoms. Herpes are no biggie btw.
You will find rates very different from country to country, religion and such. There is no "one answer fit all". Might be a newsflash to you, but we live in a society where a male is little more than a sperm donor. And there is many women that is quite independent and self sufficient when it come to to economy.

If you want to be some sort of "Harvey Weinstein" that doesn't make anyone successful. Having women flock to you as moth to a flame because you are well off, does what? Make you a target for gold diggers.

A woman that had many partners before she get into a committed relationship have no higher risk to cheat on their partner, than what a male with many partners would. Nor get prego with another mans child, no more than the male counterpart could father a dozen of bastards with other women.

Google "virgin divorce rates" yield no more sense than google "divorce rates in "Saudia Arabia". Or the difference between divorce rates in California Vs Ohio, Utah etc.

• Angry
Reactions: laflare82
Jul 24, 2018
You will find rates very different from country to country
Show me studies that will refute it then.

And there is many women that is quite independent and self sufficient when it come to to economy.
Reason why divorce rates are much higher now.

If you want to be some sort of "Harvey Weinstein" that doesn't make anyone successful.
He's ugly asf lol. Ugly people gets shit on by society. If he looked like brad Pitt then no one would bat an eye. If you're attractive you can get away with a lot of shit. Still doesn't make it right what he did though. I also have much respect for the women who didn't end up hoeing themself out for their career.

Also no problem with gold diggers. Their relationship is all transactional unless the guy is a dumbass.

A woman that had many partners before she get into a committed relationship have no higher risk to cheat on their partner, than what a male with many partners would.
Lmao. If you want to marry a girl who had 100+ partners because you had no better option(Always the reason for guys), then that's on you. Just don't be surprised about ending up in a sexless miserable marriage or her eventually cheating, divorcing, taking half your stuff, your kids, child support, alimony checks. No thanks, I rather have stds.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: laflare82

OutsideIn

Oct 1, 2017
How many workouts in the gym at home to be able to go to the Dark Street at night? I am told (Hint: training at the gym may help you).
i dont quite remember but you gotta do something like work out monday morning then wednesday afternoon then friday morning again has to be specific times for some stupid reason to work

Reactions: goodlewd2

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
i dont quite remember but you gotta do something like work out monday morning then wednesday afternoon then friday morning again has to be specific times for some stupid reason to work
or you can use this exploit. go to dark street morning then click on the bed icon then sleep till evening/night then click back

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
What was the MC supposed to do? Every actions got a reaction and a consequence.

So was it that much better because everything was on rails and you got hand feed content without have to do anything for it other than push a button? or?
Look it was my opinion, you are of course free to disagree, however, even being a game it should still at least have some kind of choice. Your comment about "What was he supposed to do?" is in my opinion self explanatory. Action...reaction.....it is all relative. Besides the MC has had more than enough ops to snap pics for blackmail in the past to cover his ass.

As for your second comment, and I appologize if I am misunderstanding, this forum is to post critiques and likes/dislikes of some or all of the content. Which I did. The fact that, I am guessing you meant "hand fed" content, means nothing. Even more so when the "content" is either so short that it cant be called content, or so off putting that it will continue to garner dislike from those who play it. Essentially killing it, like it is now.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Look it was my opinion, you are of course free to disagree, however, even being a game it should still at least have some kind of choice. Your comment about "What was he supposed to do?" is in my opinion self explanatory. Action...reaction.....it is all relative. Besides the MC has had more than enough ops to snap pics for blackmail in the past to cover his ass.

As for your second comment, and I appologize if I am misunderstanding, this forum is to post critiques and likes/dislikes of some or all of the content. Which I did. The fact that, I am guessing you meant "hand fed" content, means nothing. Even more so when the "content" is either so short that it cant be called content, or so off putting that it will continue to garner dislike from those who play it. Essentially killing it, like it is now.
If you look at from a "story" point of view.. Interfer would lead to aunt go to prison. Which in return would probably get you kicked out of the house and lose any chance of any of the nieces and the aunt what so ever. The aunt needed this to happen to create leverage over Alexander to avoid go to prison. When you try to "white knight" Aiko earlier from abuse, she get mad at you. There is things to the story we have no idea about yet.

With "hand/spoon feed" content, I mean content that require little effort what so ever from the viewer. It's not really a game what so ever at that stage. A sandbox require higher level of interaction and effort from the user to find the content, and thus being an actual game. Imho people not mad because its a sandbox, they mad because they need to do some effort to find the content.

Feb 29, 2020
now i'm lost..fis what carina asks me ... fraga in the bathroom. i'll adopt, and i had to point the gun at the choe, and now how do you do with blackmail with keite? .. does anyone know there, for favor?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
go to the computer and click on it with the attributes tab open before u click the computer, or try to just open the tab, the button disappears after u turn it off
What do you mean? No button disappears to me under any circumstances :confused: ... don't use it on the computer ... I don't know what else to tell you ;)

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes