2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
well, after you chatag aiko.vc has the option of chatagiatar kayt.como do this, because aimda did not have this scene.alguen know how? lost kkk.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
this game is probably one of the biggest wastes I've ever seen. (good potential, amazing models and renders)
dev complety fucked up since his sandbox shit.
its not the sandbox. its that the walktrough is behind a paywall and not built in

Reactions: F4iunyl3x

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.10 Alpha Compressed & Patched :

Will be back up when Final Release is leaked.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
there is some problem it automaticaly back dilogues plese fix the issue

vlk77

Apr 10, 2018
i can't go in the dark street on the night, even after training for days, it's a bug? or i makin anything wrong? i
forgetting something? anyone can help?

Loosy

Mar 5, 2020
i can't go in the dark street on the night, even after training for days, it's a bug? or i makin anything wrong? i
forgetting something? anyone can help?
Have you talked to Monique in the clinic? Train isn't enough, you need to train after she gave you a training plan.

Apr 30, 2020
Hey guys I have a problem and I would love help. For some reason after the pool party scene, all of the locations on the map are unable to go to. I have restarted many times and after the pool party scene i am completely unable to go to the clinic or the alley or the stores anymore. Does anyone have a solution? Thx.

Konkeydong2139

Apr 28, 2020
Hey, sorry to add to the problem reports but I think I missed aiko and Alexander scene by not going back to the house after the Jessica and sarah scene. I've not been able to get it to trigger since then. Anyone have a fix for this if necessary?

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Hey, sorry to add to the problem reports but I think I missed aiko and Alexander scene by not going back to the house after the Jessica and sarah scene. I've not been able to get it to trigger since then. Anyone have a fix for this if necessary?
go to university in afternoon. if Aiko is not in hallway check Sarah's office. if Sarah is not there, go home. should get the scene.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes