2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

pepoye

Aug 3, 2017
Hello,
I think mega link in OP is not working. I hope there is some great technician who can provide the full 0.10 compressed version. (i have a poor internet download)
This is almost a great game, very beautiful renders, story and dialogue not so bad, sandbox system need improvment.
Dev, i believe in you to make this game great again ^^ keep up the good job !!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
walkthrough for how to unlock the new scenes in 0.10 (not including alpha scenes)

for Mindy meet her at the beach on Sunday afternoon (make sure you did the first beach event with her and bought lotion from the store)

for Sarah there are 2 blackmail routes . (make sure you did the Alexander,Sarah and Aiko scene)

evening- Sarah's room talk to her and select blackmail. (now you have to option to fuck her or lick her pussy. (you can also finger her if you select licking but you will get + hate by Sarah)

2nd route.

evening - Sarah's room talk to her and select drink (make sure you buy whiskey) after the drinking scene go to her room and choose rub dick on her lips. now the game will give you option to force your dick down her. select it and then cum in side her mouth. now the night blackmail scene takes place.
Missing an affection point with her, to do the drinking... No idea where to pick it up... maybe I screwed up some earlier place in the game... :/

Reactions: UraN82

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyway This game needs to focus on 4 Georgeus Ladies in home let MC -fuck them Like in Japanese games and make them pregnant :cool: (y) because there is option for pregnancy chance >? when you fuck blonde hoker look with developer option to see ;)

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
One of the high potential game at the very beginning but with time it's turn in to a waste of time ...

They introduce you the 4 gorgeous lady (Main girls) but only giving you scenes with side chicks other then that just free roam to emptiness.
If you got a free time and don't know what to do you can play it other then that if your time valuable or you got short time for games don't waste your time.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm following the walkthrough and seem to have found a glitch after you get back from the checkup and go piss, I am trying to go to the bathroom by the kitchen and it says I don't want to?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'm following the walkthrough and seem to have found a glitch after you get back from the checkup and go piss, I am trying to go to the bathroom by the kitchen and it says I don't want to?
I don't think MC ever uses that room. Have to go to their bedroom, then the door in there to get to the toilet.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i never did figure out how to start the alexander / aiko scene. i already have the gun. where am i suppose to be to start it?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes