2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I'm considering to play this game for the first time, so how much sex content is in the game with Sarah and other girls?

• Haha
Reactions: Mormyar

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game is shit ! want to take someone to drink no enough points ! have 100 not enough have 300 not enough have 500 not enough have 1000 not enough !

Reactions: Nelythia and EZ8lt

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
what is there in 0.10?
I wish the developer would implement a hint system. I get that it's a sandbox but other sandbox games have a way to tell you what to do and whether or not you have actually finished everything that is available in the update. It's really disappointing to me considering how I really like the female character models in this game. (2 years and still no gameplay hint). I guess I'll wait for it to be available or a full walkthrough

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
======>Dissapointing Cant Fuck Monique even when drunk :confused: No Kate No Sarah :oops:<===========
Game Girls are Hot :love:(y)-Dev Please focus on making sex with them:cool: So many updates and nothing changed beside one extra blonde girl (y)
Monique Date (y) Monique Romance (y)Monique Girlfriend(y) Monique Pregnant =This is what everyone would love to see;)
Sarah Date (y) Sarah Romance (y)Sarah Girlfriend(y) Sarah Pregnant =This is Beter:p
Kate Date (y)Kate Romance (y)Kate Girlfriend(y)Kate Pregnant = This is Hot:oops:
Tips from me (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Supreme17

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
what is there in 0.10?
I wish the developer would implement a hint system. I get that it's a sandbox but other sandbox games have a way to tell you what to do and whether or not you have actually finished everything that is available in the update. It's really disappointing to me considering how I really like the female character models in this game. (2 years and still no gameplay hint). I guess I'll wait for it to be available or a full walkthrough
there is a walkthrough but its locked behind a pay wall

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.10 Alpha] [Vilelab] (2.91 GB rar pc source)
441 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Is this ALPHA or the final 0.10?
Compressed on the OP page points tho this....

Reactions: UraN82

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
See if I got this right. Because of all the day and time constraints on events, this game is pretty much unplayable without a walkthrough, unless you're a madman that tries everything all the time.
And so while the is available via a certain tier for 10$ you only get the walkthorough for the next tier which is 15$.

Am I right?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Still it's same. honestly without a walkthrough this game is completely useless, because you have to click everywhere to find the available scenes. it will probably take hours to complete one episode at this rate.
Yes I know this is why I dropped playing this game. And I'm still waiting navigation and less grind update since 5-6 month later.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes