2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
======>Dissapointing Cant Fuck Monique even when drunk :confused: No Kate No Sarah :oops:<===========
Game Girls are Hot :love:(y)-Dev Please focus on making sex with them:cool: So many updates and nothing changed beside one extra blonde girl (y)
Monique Date (y) Monique Romance (y)Monique Girlfriend(y) Monique Pregnant =This is what everyone would love to see;)
Sarah Date (y) Sarah Romance (y)Sarah Girlfriend(y) Sarah Pregnant =This is Beter:p
Kate Date (y)Kate Romance (y)Kate Girlfriend(y)Kate Pregnant = This is Hot:oops:
Tips from me (y)
[/Q but become more likable
======>Dissapointing Cant Fuck Monique even when drunk :confused: No Kate No Sarah :oops:<===========
Game Girls are Hot :love:(y)-Dev Please focus on making sex with them:cool: So many updates and nothing changed beside one extra blonde girl (y)
Monique Date (y) Monique Romance (y)Monique Girlfriend(y) Monique Pregnant =This is what everyone would love to see;)
Sarah Date (y) Sarah Romance (y)Sarah Girlfriend(y) Sarah Pregnant =This is Beter:p
Kate Date (y)Kate Romance (y)Kate Girlfriend(y)Kate Pregnant = This is Hot:oops:
Tips from me (y)
The girls are hot but do they become more likeable? 5hrs in and every conversation from the start the MC is talked to like a beta fuckboy no matter how you talk to them. is there any redeemable qualities or personality and charm to any of these girls, looks like a lot of grind just for shallow unlikable "hot" girls.

Reactions: laflare82

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
Has anyone got an android version that is less than a 1gb please. I want to play it but ain't paying $15 for the privilege.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Does anyone know what you are supposed to do in this new update?
HERE
walkthrough for how to unlock the new scenes in 0.10 (not including alpha scenes)

for Mindy meet her at the beach on Sunday afternoon (make sure you did the first beach event with her and bought lotion from the store)

for Sarah there are 2 blackmail routes . (make sure you did the Alexander,Sarah and Aiko scene)

evening- Sarah's room talk to her and select blackmail. (now you have to option to fuck her or lick her pussy. (you can also finger her if you select licking but you will get + hate by Sarah)

2nd route.

evening - Sarah's room talk to her and select drink (make sure you buy whiskey) after the drinking scene go to her room and choose rub dick on her lips. now the game will give you option to force your dick down her. select it and then cum in side her mouth. now the night blackmail scene takes place.

Reactions: Flack and Netroq

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
glad to see i'm not the only one that thinks this sandbox stuff is ridiculous...its like being air dropped in the middle of nowhere and being told to complete your mission.....WTF is the mission and where the fuck do i gotta go?....

Reactions: Hybris
Dec 22, 2017
walkthrough for how to unlock the new scenes in 0.10 (not including alpha scenes)

for Mindy meet her at the beach on Sunday afternoon (make sure you did the first beach event with her and bought lotion from the store)

for Sarah there are 2 blackmail routes . (make sure you did the Alexander,Sarah and Aiko scene)

evening- Sarah's room talk to her and select blackmail. (now you have to option to fuck her or lick her pussy. (you can also finger her if you select licking but you will get + hate by Sarah)

2nd route.

evening - Sarah's room talk to her and select drink (make sure you buy whiskey) after the drinking scene go to her room and choose rub dick on her lips. now the game will give you option to force your dick down her. select it and then cum in side her mouth. now the night blackmail scene takes place.
Hi, how to get Alexander, Sarah and Aiko scene ?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Of all the games this is one that I love but there is no trick to install other than the ones on the page. My pc does not allow to shift o or shif d as it is

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
The girls are hot but do they become more likeable? 5hrs in and every conversation from the start the MC is talked to like a beta fuckboy no matter how you talk to them. is there any redeemable qualities or personality and charm to any of these girls, looks like a lot of grind just for shallow unlikable "hot" girls.
That's the reason you get fucked by a tranny on the train or if you go to dark street I've not played this crap for months cause Dev puts damn trans content no one asked for waiting till any of the girls route open up then I'll download this garbage game again.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
For over a year people are hating this sandbox garbage and the dev still doesn't listen to his fans.
Why he doesn't change to VN, it's more simple and more enjoyable.
Listen the sandbox is not the problem here who gives a fuq the problem is no content with 3 girls and Dev throws in a trans like everyone on here likes or desperate enough to settle for that or nothing are you kidding me this Dev has slapped his fans in the face several times and treat his fans like I don't give a damn and yet you all are still here playing his gaming praising his renders is everyone here spineless or something to just accept being spit at it's shameful.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
every one keeps saying how to get the aunt blackmail, but no one has explained how to get the Aiko / Alexander scene from last update.

every one keeps stopping at the "obtain a gun to start the event" part, but it seems like no one can explain past that. why? where and what time do i need to be at what place? this game needs a walkthrough, hell, even official walkthrough at op doesn't list how to do this event, when it's a 0.9 event...

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes