2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
every one keeps saying how to get the aunt blackmail, but no one has explained how to get the Aiko / Alexander scene from last update.

every one keeps stopping at the "obtain a gun to start the event" part, but it seems like no one can explain past that. why? where and what time do i need to be at what place? this game needs a walkthrough, hell, even official walkthrough at op doesn't list how to do this event, when it's a 0.9 event...
hey i had not played this one for a few updates, i managed too find the scene with alexander thursday afternoon sarah´s bedroom i have no idea if you need other scenes before that i did everything up too that point except the trans scenes hope it helps.

Reactions: dartred

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey i had not played this one for a few updates, i managed too find the scene with alexander thursday afternoon sarah´s bedroom i have no idea if you need other scenes before that i did everything up too that point except the trans scenes hope it helps.
that was exactly it, thanks!

Mar 6, 2018
Ver 0.10 Its only 2 scene BlackmailSarah and mindy scene in a Private beach while Sarah/Alexander/Aiko scenes was already finished in V0.10 Apha version

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
I have a question I have been thinking, if this game has an pregnancy

1>)I wonder how it would work during pregnancy
2>)who became pregnant and gives birth

12.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's funny reading this because Vilelab talks about revamping the game system to something that's easier way back with the .004 update, but it's still terrible with the .010 version. Surely the easiest thing to do would be to do something with the character profiles such that when you select them it either outright tells you where to go and when, or at least hints at it in semi-cryptic language.

Having a game where it is near impossible to know what to do and locking the only walkthrough behind a paywall for $15 patrons is ridiculous.

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
i can't go further in the story since 0.9..... not questlog that sucks, i have whiskey, champagne etc, but i can't use it for the girls??? why??
Anyone know how to have money easily? yu earn only 20 dollars per game... when yu need 100 dollars for each action.... thx

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
This game could be so good but instead im just stuck and dont know what to do all the time....

Why there is no walkthrough for this.

.YungRoxas

Apr 18, 2020
wtf is happening? why can i travel to places, did i miss something? after the Kate party the map suddenly turn like that, is that supposed to happen?
i play on android btw

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes