2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

fsociety

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys, I'm stuck at the dark street. I trained on monday morning, wednesday aftertoon and friday morning at least 20 times but I can't go to the dark street at night.
I may have altered the dark street variable on saveeditonline. I found the variable : open_dark_street, it is set to 5 but I don't know on what value it should be.
I even tried to start a new save but I got an error at some point that crashes the game !

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Hi guys, I'm stuck at the dark street. I trained on monday morning, wednesday aftertoon and friday morning at least 20 times but I can't go to the dark street at night.
I may have altered the dark street variable on saveeditonline. I found the variable : open_dark_street, it is set to 5 but I don't know on what value it should be.
I even tried to start a new save but I got an error at some point that crashes the game !
go there at day click the bedroom button then sleep until night then click the back button

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I don't know if it's a gltch but I just started the game and I got the training program from Monique. But the fitness room is locked and also can't enter any of the bedrooms either in that hall either

Definitely a glitch. I went to a save where I was in the room, left and couldn't get back in. Early saves are crashing. Same thing happened before this.

Last edited:

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
so what am i supposed to do next? there's nothing left i can do at home, the last event that i got is the Elizabeth event
is the uni open? if not wake up on sunday morning talk to sarah then talk to kate talk to every one they will open new location

.YungRoxas

Apr 18, 2020
is the uni open? if not wake up on sunday morning talk to sarah then talk to kate talk to every one they will open new location
the uni is open i even unlocked the train girl event but then when i go to sleep the next day i can't travel to places anymore

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
the uni is open i even unlocked the train girl event but then when i go to sleep the next day i can't travel to places anymore
seems like a glitch use this link edit your file you will see maplocation edit the 0 to 1 to open the location

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes