2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
does kate gets black mailed by train collector??
and can we save aiko from that alaxender scene everyone asking??

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Don't you think this game needs a NTR tag already? That Aiko scene was borderline NTR. It was the textbook definiton of NTR imo. Aiko was a LI of MC. MC just watched the scene and don't do anything about it. He didn't try to save her or anything. It wasn't even an avoidable NTR. It was pure NTR. I hate when devs adds forced NTR in the middle of story. Like you make a ntr game or a game with optional NTR. Don't put forced NTR on the middle of a story. Otherwise I have no problems with NTR. I personally hate NTR but people can have different kinks. This is kinda assholish in this example. I'm done with this game

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I didn't play this game since the switch to sandbox, any new advancement in the aunt plot ? (her secret with the twin, why they didn't see each other...etc)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I didn't play this game since the switch to sandbox, any new advancement in the aunt plot ? (her secret with the twin, why they didn't see each other...etc)
Not really. You find out that she did something criminal, not revealed yet what, she forces Ako to fuck an old man (Alexander), then you can blackmail fuck her. That's pretty much it.

DBRIUK

Apr 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "andyaj, publicación: 3499333, miembro: 63184"]
Mega

Tutorial del juego Versión 010
[/CITAR]
Me podrías ayudar con el juego descargarlo?? Para Android

R4zor

May 16, 2020
for the current update.
i have completed Aiko bj scene, Karina sex scene,Aiko Karina scene,Chloe bj/hj scene.
also Monique and Kate shopping scene.
is there anything else i missed?
Hey can tell me why i press blackmail aiko in university and nothing happend? I miss anything?? plz

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes