2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Having some problems. Reading the walkthrough and things in it are wrong.

Saying Sarah is in Sauna every evening after convo about the school and talking with Monique at the pool on Sat morning. Got the convo, she was only in the Sauna ONCE. I go every evening, she is never there. The guide says she is there every evening. There is no way to get more affection for her or anything. I can't have a drink with her because of it, her affection is not enough.

I also cannot get the second Convo with Sarah and Aiko about the school so I can progress the story. The guide says to see them in Sarah's room Thrusday after noon, they are never there.

Sunday After noon girl on the beach. I have a Blunt and Lotion in my inventory because it never removed it from the previous Sunday. When she asks if I have some, the game only lets me say No. I cant buy a blunt from Trevor because the game says I already have one. I bought another lotion, she STILL says I don't have the items.

Also, I have worked out on times said in the guide, I still cant go in the bad area at night.

is this guide wrong? So many confusing things.

Last edited:

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Anyone who passes me the save file with everything done to see the aunt in action I'm stuck

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

aiko_home_002.jpg

Hey guys,
I just released ver. 011 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version in the beginning of next month (July).
New stuff added in ver. 011 Alpha:
3 new Scenes / 250+ HD images / 8 new Animations / 1 new Location (Aiko's Apartment)
You can get the latest version here:
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

View attachment 697167

Hey guys,
I just released ver. 011 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version in the beginning of next month (July).
New stuff added in ver. 011 Alpha:
3 new Scenes / 250+ HD images / 8 new Animations / 1 new Location (Aiko's Apartment)
You can get the latest version here:
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team
This game...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Is this game good enough to return now? I stopped on the v0.05.
I havent tried it myself in a long long time ever since it turned into a sandbox game but by the looks of it you need about 10 walkthroughs and need to be a real detective to figure out how to progress through the game...so its up to you,i for one am not gonna bother until a kind soul comes up with a walkthrough mode or something similar to make things easier

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes