2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm just waiting for real and good content with Monique because she's my top favorite easily, currently that'd be one of the only things that would motivate me to give the game a go after so long having not played it.
Certainly doesn't help that in one of the recent updates I hear Aiko is reluctantly being fucked (or downright raped) by some old creep and also heard the younger cousin is near the same situation and Aunt just watches from the side...MC sees this and does nothing about it...or so I've heard.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I'm just waiting for real and good content with Monique because she's my top favorite easily, currently that'd be one of the only things that would motivate me to give the game a go after so long having not played it.
Certainly doesn't help that in one of the recent updates I hear Aiko is reluctantly being fucked (or downright raped) by some old creep and also heard the younger cousin is near the same situation and Aunt just watches from the side...MC sees this and does nothing about it...or so I've heard.
Yes. Ntr situation

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No. It's not NTR, it's more like rape. Besides Aiko is in a relationship with monique's younger sister.
And possibly MC too if he wins her over, or wins both over, at least with Aiko he's already sexual, I know that much.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So, of all oportunities to add content with actual main characters (aunt and cousins) developer chose this? Honestly, fine. I don't even care anymore. Still better than trans-rape of the main character.

Just give me some Monique content and I am fine with that.

Also, wait. Did he actually add sexual content with a cousin after year of development? Like, Monique sister? If yes, it a damn huge milestone. Good job. At least he is trying?

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
At the end of the day, yes Aiko was basically forced into sex, and yes she is in a sexual relationship with the youngest. However the forced sex was unavoidable, both are main LI's and not seeing other men. So it could be seen as NTR and at the same time not. At this point it doesnt really matter since this game has gone so far down hill that I doubt it ever recovers.

We as players as well as the patreons have been begging to take this back to a VN style, never gonna happen. We have been asking for actual content...well look at what we have had. We also have asked that if this is going to stay sandbox give us a hint system...well look where we are.

This has been out long enough that there should be content with the three main girls ( or 4 main if your into Aiko ). But everything has been....to this point fluff, night creeping and or forced sexual contact with others while the MC character watches.

Until things change, us as players and on this forum might as well just buckle up for the long ride of new players and returning ones complaining about the same thing we have all brought up to many times. This has become a joke. End of the day thats all this game has become and no likely fix or return to glory in the future.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Every time I play this game (especially, as-of-late) I feel like I'm trapped in an endless loop like Groundhog Day. I hate playing that stupid memory game over and over to buy booze. LOL, anyone suggest anything for the pain besides personal booze consumption?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is this yet another no-content update ? I would be very surprised if you touched a woman other than the servant girl or some prostitute.

Also, haven't touched this game in quite a while, is this still an empty sandbox ? Does the developper really have no plan to go back to being a proper game with a visual novel style ?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes