2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL, it just dawned on me how is the MC doing in college if he never attends any classes? Also, shouldn't the MC get stronger & more agile for working out in the home gym? Wouldn't it be great if the college had a gym so the MC could meet and fuck hot and sweaty honeys? Just some points to ponder. :unsure:

Reactions: Paapi
D

Deleted member 2482011

Half the stuff in the walkthrough never triggers for me... People don't appear in the places they're supposed to be at the hours they're supposed to be there. I've been playing since this started, I guess I need to start again and follow the road map. I wish there was a walkthrough mod for this...

Reactions: michel.gellar7

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
You wouldn't believed at how many people in other game's thread use this game's title as an exampler of a VN turn to freeroam going downhill!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You wouldn't believed at how many people in other game's thread use this game's title as an exampler of a VN turn to freeroam going downhill!
For good reason. Soon it's going to be held as a cautionary tale as to what happens when you ignore your fans entirely.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I was going to ask if it makes sense to play it, but reading the comments I see that it remains the same

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
This game has great story potential . The only hold back for me is after the pool party. Freeroam just cant get into it....

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I haven't played this in ten months and sounds like I haven't missed much. Free roam is fine when it's planned out and done right with content to support it but it's been two years and it sounds like content is still pretty lacking, this game really didn't need an obvious direction change part way into development, other games have done and fallen off as well, some went back and reverted the change, this one should have too. Vilelab would probably have twice as many patrons if this stayed focused.

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hi. I loved the game from the beginning Dev (y):love:
The renders, the Ladys, the story, animations 10/10(y):love:
Then you switched to free roam... That fucked up everything. Sorry Dev, good idea maybe, but, without any hints or a gallery with hints, its really hard to play the game.
Every time a new update is out:
1. i already forgot what happened before
2. i still have no clue what to do
3. downloading a walkthrough :(
Like this time... But this time... Its like years ago Sarah talked about this thursday event with her friend :ROFLMAO: Well i triggered it.
Then i waited till Sunday to find out the Mindy is not there, couse instead of fucking her with the ticket master(the old guy) i was supposed to buy her a ticket to invite her to the beach :D
Now i cant find Mindy anywhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Any ideas????

D

Deleted member 484637

Hi. I loved the game from the beginning Dev (y):love:
The renders, the Ladys, the story, animations 10/10(y):love:
Then you switched to free roam... That fucked up everything. Sorry Dev, good idea maybe, but, without any hints or a gallery with hints, its really hard to play the game.
Every time a new update is out:
1. i already forgot what happened before
2. i still have no clue what to do
3. downloading a walkthrough :(
Like this time... But this time... Its like years ago Sarah talked about this thursday event with her friend :ROFLMAO: Well i triggered it.
Then i waited till Sunday to find out the Mindy is not there, couse instead of fucking her with the ticket master(the old guy) i was supposed to buy her a ticket to invite her to the beach :D
Now i cant find Mindy anywhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Any ideas????
how to fuck up a good game, in a nutshell. :KEK:

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
So.... this game is still good looking shit. The Developer should really really start all over and stop to dump more shit on this pile of shit. First clean up the mess and found a good base on which you can build a good game. But not like this. This is more like a car accident where more cars crash into.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes