2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
If the developer is interested in Aiko, at least her story should be presented in a good way, but no now it's all about she is being abused by MC's aunt. The new character Mindy isn't even interested.
Yeah she can pay her ticket by her self. I mean you can leave Mindy in the last update ( here) and in the next update (now) basicly only Mindy at the beach scenes. And Aiko..... she is chut and all, but i would like more content with Monice, Sarah, Karina and Elizabeth. And i mean real Storycontent. And my Hooker must be preagnent by now :ROFLMAO:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
IIRC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is scared to piss of his aunt, that's why she doesn't want help of anyone, not because she is into being abused. his aunt said that if she (aiko) was kicked out of her home, she has to go back to her home country, and therefore she has no choice than doing whatever his aunt says. While it's true that there are many options to get away from his aunt's cruelty, she might not know them given she is an immigrant. How we expect her to not be scared, when human tracking is even a thing in developed nations? I hope at the end of the game, his aunt will go to prison.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Ive been checking out the game for a while, looks interesting. The reworking of the navigation would really raise my intrest level alot, not a big fan of the click to go here genre. The story is there and personally believe it would be more fleshed out with a more streamlined telling, like the prologue, i keep interest up to the point where the mc is given choice to go wherever, and then i lose interest. Hopefully it can be fleshed out as it develops will watch!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
:cautious: Not Romancing No Love the only Option is to Have Fuck in Sleep Or Impregnate in Sleep -Even That DONT WORK :whistle:(n)
So many Updates but NOTHING ...Dissapointed :confused:(n)
The only Good Part of This Game are Girls and MILF :cool:

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
And it is broken. Damn.

Major plot scene with Aiko rape is not working (suppose to be in Sarah room afternoon Thursday, but doesn't). Listened to the Sarah and her friend plot on the kitchen.

Is it really Thursday afternoon?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
She is scared to piss of his aunt, that's why she doesn't want help of anyone, not because she is into being abused. his aunt said that if she (aiko) was kicked out of her home, she has to go back to her home country, and therefore she has no choice than doing whatever his aunt says. While it's true that there are many options to get away from his aunt's cruelty, she might not know them given she is an immigrant. How we expect her to not be scared, when human tracking is even a thing in developed nations? I hope at the end of the game, his aunt will go to prison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Don't you think this game needs a NTR tag already? That Aiko scene was borderline NTR. It was the textbook definiton of NTR imo. Aiko was a LI of MC. MC just watched the scene and don't do anything about it. He didn't try to save her or anything. It wasn't even an avoidable NTR. It was pure NTR. I hate when devs adds forced NTR in the middle of story. Like you make a ntr game or a game with optional NTR. Don't put forced NTR on the middle of a story. Otherwise I have no problems with NTR. I personally hate NTR but people can have different kinks. This is kinda assholish in this example. I'm done with this game
Thank goodness I researched before downloading, and thanks for explaining, I will get away from this game, and I ignored the topic too.
Unfortunately there will come a day that there will be this shit in all games, by the way.
One more dev that I'm going to put aside and ignore your games, unfortunately.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The broken inventory system is just the last straw for me that makes this game unplayable.

I buy a blunt from Trevor, it's in my inventory, I go smoke with Katrina, it's still in my inventory. I go buy another blunt from Trevor, now there are two separate inventory slots taken up with blunts. I tried buying a third, it tells me I already have one.

Now, go smoke with Katrina and come back, now I can buy one and my inventory looks like:

Broken_Inventory.png

One more bottle of booze and all my inventory slots are filled.

Yes, I put a camera in the one spot a camera could go and bought a second to see if I could. I went to the store and bought whiskey and wine, now my inventory screen is full, but apparently I could still buy things. I can work around this problem by dropping things I know aren't actually there anymore, but I shouldn't have to.

Reactions: Ara-sH and Samken

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Yes, I put a camera in the one spot a camera could go and bought a second to see if I could. I went to the store and bought whiskey and wine, now my inventory screen is full, but apparently I could still buy things. I can work around this problem by dropping things I know aren't actually there anymore, but I shouldn't have to.
Okay... weird, after I manually cleared up my inventory, I went to smoke that last blunt with Katrina the next day and that Blunt disappeared from my inventory. Though the second whiskey bottle I purchased and drank did not. So, something's till broken, but that's the first time something that was in my inventory was visibly removed.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ever stop to think she gets off on being forced to do that stuff? More women than you might think have a huge kink for being forced. She was aggressive in her response because she didn't want someone screwing up a good thing for her.
Exactly why I don't really care about her char. :p

Reactions: Captain Kirk

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
my 2 cent .. stay away from this game ...
its an endless loop of doing the same shit, getting the same answers from every NPC
the only content u have is the chance to creepy spy and do some mini shit with them, while they are alseep.
so far, after all this updates, no content with monique
the game is soooo lost in shit, that u cant play it anymore without a hint system or a clear walkthrough.
not even patchnotes are getting posted here anymore
just stay away from this game....

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
my 2 cent .. stay away from this game ...
its an endless loop of doing the same shit, getting the same answers from every NPC
the only content u have is the chance to creepy spy and do some mini shit with them, while they are alseep.
so far, after all this updates, no content with monique
the game is soooo lost in shit, that u cant play it anymore without a hint system or a clear walkthrough.
not even patchnotes are getting posted here anymore
just stay away from this game....
You're right, however...
Monique is so hot and written right when she's written at all. I've skipped maybe 5 builds in a row and I'm going to have to give in here.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes