2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't think MC ever uses that room. Have to go to their bedroom, then the door in there to get to the toilet.
Can't say for sure if the MC uses that room, but it's required to advance since you can't just go to bed.

In any case, I restarted and ran through my choices several times, The error came back most of 'em but somehow managed not to come back on this last one. Literally the game was locking me out of entering the room and somehow with no changes I was able to do so again. At first I thought it was the game protesting me saying MMMM after the fingernail during the exam, but no it ended up working both ways.

I've also noticed if I twitch the mousewheel and it goes back a frame after I made a decision the game can also produce the error where MC is telling me to go somewhere or do something and won't let me do other things, but I was able to overcome that one too.

PredatorAlpha

Jul 28, 2018
You know what makes me disturbed the most is the fact that I have so many great stories in my mind which are great for those who want fast fapping and for those who want well developed storyline for vanilla incest. I have written a couple of them for Literotica too. But I dont know how to do 3d modelling to create the images and animations necessary for making a good game. Although I have a background in coding(CS Engineer here) but not in media like images and 3d. Then I see developer like Vilelab, have such a great hand in creating beautiful images and renders but have no f**ing idea about what they want to create, a game for fapping or a game for goof storyline. They just come up with any shitty story that they can with the latest renders that they made because a render is just plain image untill you add text below it. And what is more crazy is the fact that for 2 years this guy is playing with his patreons and his backers are happily getting screwed. Either they are filthy rich so they don't care about the money or are just ignorant. And the funny part is that some of the people in this thread are supporting this ignorant behaviour by saying that making a game unplayable without a walkthrough is a good move.
Putting it in Layman's terms, this game is nothing but a way to perform a cheating your supporters in general.
If any of his backers are in this thread either you should raise concerns directly to him or just back out.
It's sad to see a game with so much potential getting destroyed.

Maverick123446

Mar 18, 2020
Decent game in the hands of a shitty developer. I wish someone else was making this game. All the developer is doing is milking patreon money. Don't get me wrong, the renders are good and he's more skilled than a lot of other developers but at least they give timely updates unlike vilelab who gives fewer updates and also the updates are so fucking small. Even if he's working full time, then too there should've been more content in over 2 years of developing.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Where is Hint or tips that tell me what to do in game?
is that only one way is take walkthrough from OP? why not in Game?

Walker975

Jan 7, 2018
You know what makes me disturbed the most is the fact that I have so many great stories in my mind which are great for those who want fast fapping and for those who want well developed storyline for vanilla incest. I have written a couple of them for Literotica too. But I dont know how to do 3d modelling to create the images and animations necessary for making a good game. Although I have a background in coding(CS Engineer here) but not in media like images and 3d. Then I see developer like Vilelab, have such a great hand in creating beautiful images and renders but have no f**ing idea about what they want to create, a game for fapping or a game for goof storyline. They just come up with any shitty story that they can with the latest renders that they made because a render is just plain image untill you add text below it. And what is more crazy is the fact that for 2 years this guy is playing with his patreons and his backers are happily getting screwed. Either they are filthy rich so they don't care about the money or are just ignorant. And the funny part is that some of the people in this thread are supporting this ignorant behaviour by saying that making a game unplayable without a walkthrough is a good move.
Putting it in Layman's terms, this game is nothing but a way to perform a cheating your supporters in general.
If any of his backers are in this thread either you should raise concerns directly to him or just back out.
It's sad to see a game with so much potential getting destroyed.
Well i suppose then, why not you try to get in touch with him, and try to get the story fixed? i mean you working together with him might give the story the boost that it needs yea? Simply ranting about it wouldnt help. And if you've tried doing everything in terms of contacting him and it failed then i suppose its never too late to learn right? In one year you could learn to make renders and start your own game and possibly even outperform his game.

Credit where credit is due, at least the developer tries to put out a game, no matter how little the content is, for people who follow his game.

Ling0

Nov 3, 2018
Well i suppose then, why not you try to get in touch with him, and try to get the story fixed? i mean you working together with him might give the story the boost that it needs yea? Simply ranting about it wouldnt help. And if you've tried doing everything in terms of contacting him and it failed then i suppose its never too late to learn right? In one year you could learn to make renders and start your own game and possibly even outperform his game.

Credit where credit is due, at least the developer tries to put out a game, no matter how little the content is, for people who follow his game.
Please forgive me for my English! I don’t want to upset you, but the creator of the game is greedy and arrogant. He does not communicate with those who do not support him financially, do not listen to constructive criticism. I had the opportunity to verify this.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Please forgive me for my English! I don’t want to upset you, but the creator of the game is greedy and arrogant. He does not communicate with those who do not support him financially, do not listen to constructive criticism. I had the opportunity to verify this.
I would have written something like this if you hadn't. Not Vilelab in particular, devs in general that have a track record of repetitive grindy play style or minimalist updating will be getting lots of critique. They see it. You don't need to contact them. If they don't change their ways despite overwhelming criticism, then they clearly don't care. People tend to develop a thick skin or critique immunity after a while. Then they stop listening. Whatever, the number of deaf devs is small.

Reactions: Mars88 and EZ8lt

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
2 questions :

1) Is this back to being a VN yet or is it still an empty sandbox ?
2) Can you have sex with one of the 3 main girls or is it still fooling around with side characters after 2 years since this has been out ?
1) 2 years later after the change, still empty sandbox which is unplayable without a walkthrough that is smoothly hidden behind a paywall.
2) No, only fooling around.

Last edited:

PredatorAlpha

Jul 28, 2018

As I said man I am a CS Engineer myself, so have experience in coding, specifically in Python but what I don't have is the experience or time for making 3d models required for such games cause Job has it's priority. If i leave it, I will have the time to make renders but no money to feed myself so it's quite hard for me.
As for developer's efforts, i already said in my earlier comment that I appreciate his renders, what I do have a gripe about is the storylines and the milking of patreons that they do.
And as for contacting them, well I have gone through that and all i got was dissapointing silence.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I would have written something like this if you hadn't. Not Vilelab in particular, devs in general that have a track record of repetitive grindy play style or minimalist updating will be getting lots of critique. They see it. You don't need to contact them. If they don't change their ways despite overwhelming criticism, then they clearly don't care. People tend to develop a thick skin or critique immunity after a while. Then they stop listening. Whatever, the number of deaf devs is small.
The problem is not the Dev but the people that supports certain Devs that do this praising them or paying them just because of good renders theirs plenty of that here but some are so spineless that they allow the Dev to spit in their face and continue to do so while they praise the Dev. If I was him hell I wouldn't change either a bunch of gullible desperate people willing to pay me for crap and have no objection.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
As for developer's efforts, i already said in my earlier comment that I appreciate his renders, what I do have a gripe about is the storylines and the milking of patreons that they do.
And as for contacting them, well I have gone through that and all i got was dissapointing silence.
thats the usual attitude from ALL devs .. there are devs , who release your IP in public, there are devs with more than 5 paetron names/sides producing 10 crappy games , deliverig no content, or abendon a game, just to start the next crapp, but still wanna milk more out of the paetrons, there are some wannabe companys out, who release a game, and than just stop , just to attract paetrons and donors, and u never hear from them again. so far i dound not even 1 (ONE ) dev,who can be taken serious, and where i would say, ok this could be a game i would gladly pay for or donor to it ...
there is a usual pattern u can watch .. everytime a blockbuster game comes out soon, or got announced , u can see a raise in game releases on paetron, the devs release crapp with 100 MB of demo with aweseome renders story ( maybe 10 days hard work ) and than they collect money over money, invest into hardware, telling there paetrons they need it ( with is definatly a lie ) and guess what ... u can see them later playing the new blockbuster games from ubi soft or EA, or bioware, or massive, all with new hardware the donors payed for. so the devs sitting at home loughing there ass of, and the donors keep waiting months over months for content , and nothing happens...
a sad fact is, this forum here was a verry good one, untill they startet to upload every fucking bullshit game here, even crapp shit where u play a pencil as MC , and can only write the letter A in game.. would be posted here too..there no more quality here, only quantity...sad but true

PredatorAlpha

Jul 28, 2018
The problem is not the Dev but the people that supports certain Devs that do this praising them or paying them just because of good renders theirs plenty of that here but some are so spineless that they allow the Dev to spit in their face and continue to do so while they praise the Dev. If I was him hell I wouldn't change either a bunch of gullible desperate people willing to pay me for crap and have no objection.
Great points. Exactly what I was trying to say.

Reactions: laflare82

pcarrasco

Apr 2, 2018
I have never complained about any game or creator but this game is pure agony. No way to know anything, no gallery record or hint system, or event tracker or percent completion. You even don't have a real fast way to travel time and space to check things for yourself. In the end, even when the song is nice, you'll hate it because you're going to expend a disrespectful amount of time doing nothing.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes