2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
How do you get money? I just got robbed in the already and need the gun, but up until this point I have just grinded the mini game to earn it.
open the console menu and type totalMoney = {type how much you want eg} = 2500

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
open the console menu and type totalMoney = {type how much you want eg} = 2500
You can also find money on the ground outside the door (in the drive way), if you don't want to cheat. But then you have to do that abysmal minigame to get more.

Reactions: evildead

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Show me guys who slept with 100+ women. Most going to have their shit together, good career, confident, happy and successful in life. People always wanting to be friends with them.

Now show me women who slept with 100+ guys. Most will have mental health issues, don't have their shit together, unhappy in life, self-destructive, unstable, insecure, commitment issues, "crazy". Just so much drama and definitely not gf material.

Guys who fucked 100+ women did it for that sexual release, while women do it cause of insecurities or for validation.

Guys gets pats for being manhoes because it gives them more clout, even in front of lots of women. Lots of women are obviously more attracted to guys with clout.

Why this set up as a fail compared to dating a slut? Wife a girl who been around a lot and you'll likely end up in a miserable relationship or divorce. Its already been studied that women who haven't been around are much less likely to divorce.
Ain't you just winging it like Dr Phil or what? I believe Dr Ruth Westheimer would like to school you on the subject :ROFLMAO:
Next time you refer to sources, include them. And I believe I would find other sources that would refute them as well.

Bedding a lot of wimen isn't a key to success. I know someone from back in high school and later college. He was nailing like anything that could move (almost)... today he is a taxi driver.. and I can find more examples too from people I just know about. I suppose you got many "playaaa friends" then?

The bottom line is really about how society label you for "promiscuity". Where women get branded sluts, harlots, and worse, and guys get the stud, player, etc. The biggest danger with many sex partners is catching and spreading an std.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
To say that I am upset with the Aiko/Alexander...incident...would be putting it lightly. However, I just have one question.
Why the fuck is having a gun even a prerequisite to triggering the event if MC doesnt fucking use it? "Why did I just stand there", he says. This makes no goddamn sense at all. Now excuse me while i go vomit. At least the bastard is in the ground now.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
To say that I am upset with the Aiko/Alexander...incident...would be putting it lightly. However, I just have one question.
Why the fuck is having a gun even a prerequisite to triggering the event if MC doesnt fucking use it? "Why did I just stand there", he says. This makes no goddamn sense at all. Now excuse me while i go vomit. At least the bastard is in the ground now.
What did happen with you and the gun, when you was on the drunken bender though.. That is the big question -)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
What did happen with you and the gun, when you was on the drunken bender though.. That is the big question -)
Yea..wat did happen. I'm pretty sure MC doesnt know where Alexander lives. So at least to me, what is being implied doesnt fit.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Even if you did not have a gun, any chair or heavy object around will do. It is not like he is up against a gang or cant call 911 on his phone and tell the asshole the cops are on their way. Sure he might not make friends with the Aunt that way, but hey.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Even if you did not have a gun, any chair or heavy object around will do. It is not like he is up against a gang or cant call 911 on his phone and tell the asshole the cops are on their way. Sure he might not make friends with the Aunt that way, but hey.
What do you think would happen if he had? Sending the aunt to prison, because you do keep track of the story right?.. yeah that would be nice... Also last time you tried to be a white knight for Aiko didn't go quite well either.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
What do you think would happen if he had? Sending the aunt to prison, because you do keep track of the story right?.. yeah that would be nice... Also last time you tried to be a white knight for Aiko didn't go quite well either.
Last time?:unsure: What did I miss?
Anyway, even if he had just walked in and went like "wtf is this?" would have been enough to disrupt the scene. It's better than doing nothing.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yup, it does not fit with the game dev wants to make clearly, which is why I am out because romance is impossible with any of the main girls in game now as I said earlier. Now if dev had made aunt fuck Arthur's brain out herself together with her friend I could have lived with it. But this is a game now with a NTR rape in my view and abuse that the whole family is in on or aware of.

Edit: Also Aunt is as much the rapist as Arthur in my eyes by forcing her in this position and as you said it is not the first time either. Also if MC stepped in before Arthur could do anything serious with a pic made by MC the blackmail option of Arthur would have been just as easily done ......

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Last time?:unsure: What did I miss?
Anyway, even if he had just walked in and went like "wtf is this?" would have been enough to disrupt the scene. It's better than doing nothing.
Didn't play this but he's referring to an old scene. Previously, if you talk to her about the sexual abuse she gets pissy about an offer of help, refusing it aggressively. This was behind an optional dialogue option. Happens after the sleeping together scene. She's sort of a rapemeat character, going from rape to rape like a hentai anime girl.

I agree there's issues with the writing , weird shit does happen with the MC, I remember having no idea there was a tranny in the game, and they show up in a seemingly unrelated Karina scene like they know you. And your character likes dicks apparently? Comes out of nowhere if you didn't know about it.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Didn't play this but he's referring to an old scene. Previously, if you talk to her about the sexual abuse she gets pissy about an offer of help, refusing it aggressively. Happens after the sleeping together scene. She's sort of a rapemeat character, going from rape to rape like a hentai anime girl.

I agree there's issues with the writing but not with Aiko. Weird shit does happen, I remember having no idea there was a tranny in the game, and they show up in a seemingly unrelated Karina scene like they know you. And your character likes dicks apparently? Comes out of nowhere.
Well in my case I already had the gun on me. You get an option to pull out the gun at that point in the bathroom. This way you dont have to mess with the trans.

"Rapemeat"...This does not sit well with me at all, especially since the game allows you to build affection points with Aiko. It doesnt matter if you do +hate or +affection options, this shit still happens so whats the point. I think there is a problem with that. Powerless MC is not fun. Let me try something and fail (in a way that makes sense) if thats how you want the story to go. But sure, whatever.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well in my case I already had the gun on me. You get an option to pull out the gun at that point in the bathroom. This way you dont have to mess with the trans.

"Rapemeat"...This does not sit well with me at all, especially since the game allows you to build affection points with Aiko. It doesnt matter if you do +hate or +affection options, this shit still happens so whats the point. I think there is a problem with that. Powerless MC is not fun. Let me try something and fail (in a way that makes sense) if thats how you want the story to go. But sure, whatever.
I just didn't follow that quest anymore, pulling a gun on them does not seem desirable either. But the issue is more that the optional sandbox content was being treated as if you did it, kinda defeating the purpose of the sandbox setup. It seems like your issue is similar, stems from the dev not really being consistent or wanting to follow the choices and variables he set up. Because this had opt out choices earlier and variations on how you treated characters, those not being taken into account can be jarring. But it's consistent with this dev's patterns, always finding a way to do the least.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.10 Alpha Compressed & Patched :

Will be back up when Final Release is leaked.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
When will it be out?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes