2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and what will be broken?

been thinking bit about that gun thingy and mc interacts trevor only twice before garage so either of scenes should go other way than what walkthrough says.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
PC -
MAC -
Android -

As far as I can tell there isn't much more than the Alpha had. Just an incomplete series of scenes with Trevor and Monique. Also some more Aiko apartment stuff that I didn't do yet.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
There is the jetski event with Monique after talking to Trevoir for Mom's boobs photo but hard to do w/o walkthrough...:oops:

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
There is the jetski event with Monique after talking to Trevoir for Mom's boobs photo but hard to do w/o walkthrough...:oops:
You just talk to Trevor in the morning. Then at night take a pic of Mons boobs when she is sleeping. Go back to Trevor, then talk to Mon at her work. Next day go to the beach and click on the jetski.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
You just talk to Trevor in the morning. Then at night take a pic of Mons boobs when she is sleeping. Go back to Trevor, then talk to Mon at her work. Next day go to the beach and click on the jetski.
yep but I don't have the option to take a pic. Same options than before (remove blanket, play with her boobs) even when forcing her to drink.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes