2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I normally use save option to every path-selection decision so I can play all scenarios later. Believe me that I tried the right decision-chain several times but those scenes can't be triggered for some reason. Does not matter, I don't really expect anything from I.D. since quite long time now. Too bad for Kate, I've had serious plans with her when I played for the first time. :)
monique beach scene isn't that biggy (aka no nudity) except some points, if you need save then I can give you save before start of blackmail.

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
alright seriously WTF! is with the choices of this game? i get to the point where i can blackmail Sarah or Aiko(to fuck Kate) and i have to choose 1? we are in 21st century and the phone of this guy doesnt have cloud, or he is so dumb he only has 1 copy of the photo where if you choose 1 you cant get the other? WHY? seriouly WHY? if you are going to make a damn sandbox game atleast dont make the MC so dumb. i see in walkthrough
" HINT! If you run this scene you are not going to be able to run some other scenes (Blackail Sarah at night and/or Blackmail Aiko (this scene is going to be introduced in the next release (most likely))) "
So you cant blackmail all 3 times and keep the fucking photo? what is the logic behind this. Really i am very curious of the excuse.
And what is the use of the stats "affection, love, lust, obedience" if for the scenes to play out you have to do other scenes first? It just locks your gameplay to one path only. PLUS almost all the events that give obedience give hate aswell. What is hate anyway? the game has been out so long and i still dont know what its used for. Omg this game structure is triggering me, when dev kept VN only in prologue and continued with sandbox i didnt like it but its his/her game and didnt care much for it. But at this point its very annoying with all these choice. Decide how many paths you want your game to have and just go with those with all scenes available for all paths. Dont block scenes behind choices inside those paths whats the point of it? As i see it you are just trying to get more replayability so the game doesnt look so small and keep milking patreons.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
alright seriously WTF! is with the choices of this game? i get to the point where i can blackmail Sarah or Aiko(to fuck Kate) and i have to choose 1? we are in 21st century and the phone of this guy doesnt have cloud, or he is so dumb he only has 1 copy of the photo where if you choose 1 you cant get the other? WHY? seriouly WHY? if you are going to make a damn sandbox game atleast dont make the MC so dumb. i see in walkthrough
" HINT! If you run this scene you are not going to be able to run some other scenes (Blackail Sarah at night and/or Blackmail Aiko (this scene is going to be introduced in the next release (most likely))) "
So you cant blackmail all 3 times and keep the fucking photo? what is the logic behind this. Really i am very curious of the excuse.
And what is the use of the stats "affection, love, lust, obedience" if for the scenes to play out you have to do other scenes first? It just locks your gameplay to one path only. PLUS almost all the events that give obedience give hate aswell. What is hate anyway? the game has been out so long and i still dont know what its used for. Omg this game structure is triggering me, when dev kept VN only in prologue and continued with sandbox i didnt like it but its his/her game and didnt care much for it. But at this point its very annoying with all these choice. Decide how many paths you want your game to have and just go with those with all scenes available for all paths. Dont block scenes behind choices inside those paths whats the point of it? As i see it you are just trying to get more replayability so the game doesnt look so small and keep milking patreons.
Take a deep breath. Go for a walk. Just calm down a tad man

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or even better give up on this game for a few years and then get back to see if this sandbox finally has some sand and paths that can be followed and found within a day, without following a WT that is behind a paywall to the letter.
0.0.12 walkthrough is posted here but it's mildly said crappy.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
0.0.12 walkthrough is posted here but it's mildly said crappy.
Yeah but that is cause of a kind patron and it has been missing quite a few updates. I already gave my opinion about this game, it is just a pity dev found it needed and delivered it in the way he did for a game that started out great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pls ... Someone kindly tell me how to open door of Aiko apartment
either click door or open inventory and select key and then click door.

Can you explain me why the android version is not updated to 0.012 ? PC and MAC no problem, but android it's the black out...
either dev hasn't made newer version (yet) or some1 else hasn't made it yet.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes