2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
i wonder why devs try to overcomplicate their games, when a normal VN would usually work better for everybody

i'm not sure if i got stuck, if i can even advance or if i chose the wrong skill combination and i won't be able to move forward no matter what
Agreed, the dev is pretty talented at storywriting but it's pretty shitty as a game. Does anyone actually enjoy the wandering around every location at every time of every day until something new happens? Or the grinding of memory games for money?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Finally got that god damned gun after using other player's 0.09 save, now just need to figure what needs to be done to be up-to-date (assuming no other blockades).

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I want to know why the MC is a pussy when he finds out that Katie Blackmail him since she knew what he was planning to do with her with the maid. I mean he should not be scared of the black mail from Katie since his black mail can ruin the family if he didn't erase the photo and what would the aunt do to him about Katie's blackmail pic? Sure kick him out of the house but his evidence is more useful to get what ever he wants. Just my two cents but Hope to see what happens if u went with the blackmail route to the aunt instead

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I lost day in game, just noticed that now game skips from friday to sunday, not sure when did that happen.

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Can you explain me why the android version is so long to uploaded in the new version 0.012 Alpha ?
One week past since the update win/os released and nothing for android. It's really annoying...

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Why doesn't Mindy appear on the beach? On the train I bought her a ticket and she should be on the beach, but she's not there. She is not interesting to me, but because of her, Monica is not there either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you explain me why the android version is so long to uploaded in the new version 0.012 Alpha ?
One week past since the update win/os released and nothing for android. It's really annoying...
make a request on proper thread (not this).

Why doesn't Mindy appear on the beach? On the train I bought her a ticket and she should be on the beach, but she's not there. She is not interesting to me, but because of her, Monica is not there either.
are you on beach at proper day at proper time aka sunday afternoon?

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
I dont know why I'm still surprised but none of the 0.12 content can be triggered, again. :) Yes, I have the lotion, wait in the right time (like million times), did the correct path at the previous stage and so on. For the Aiko scene I already got the key (selected etc) but nothing happens. So typical ID update. :)

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I dont know why I'm still surprised but none of the 0.12 content can be triggered, again. :) Yes, I have the lotion, wait in the right time (like million times), did the correct path at the previous stage and so on. For the Aiko scene I already got the key (selected etc) but nothing happens. So typical ID update. :)
Aiko starts up normally for me. And Mindy is not and aunt too

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, all the Blackmail stuff. If you do it, it ruins other possibilities later as the Walkthrough says. So, in other words, most of the last few updates....you can't do. I have not done any Blackmailing, to anyone. Including Aiko. Are you supposed to Blackmail her? I didn't Spy on the bedroom scene either to get the photo because the Walkthrough said you will be able to spy later on, so I guess I am screwed.

So other than the new Monika scene, I guess nothing I can do. ALL the content that requires Blackmailing is a bit ridiculous because if you dont do it you get not much new content. Give us alternatives. What a bunch of nonsense.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
which aiko scene? blackmail? you have to start blackmail route and go to her house at same afternoon and if you continue on that path then next time on monday afternoon (no need to select anything).

monique scene happens on wednesday afternoon only if she has seen mc banging mindy (and prolly mc stopped mindy before she went to extremes) and player needs to click relax option on that wednesday.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone have a save so that Monica appears on the beach and Aiko is blackmailed too

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is this error? i got it at the start of game after i talk to Elizabeth at evening clinic. After i go to my room to pee i try to go to spy on Sarah but this keeps popping up

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is this error? i got it at the start of game after i talk to Elizabeth at evening clinic. After i go to my room to pee i try to go to spy on Sarah but this keeps popping up
missing image or dev's typo on code.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
which aiko scene? blackmail? you have to start blackmail route and go to her house at same afternoon and if you continue on that path then next time on monday afternoon (no need to select anything).

monique scene happens on wednesday afternoon only if she has seen mc banging mindy (and prolly mc stopped mindy before she went to extremes) and player needs to click relax option on that wednesday.
I normally use save option to every path-selection decision so I can play all scenarios later. Believe me that I tried the right decision-chain several times but those scenes can't be triggered for some reason. Does not matter, I don't really expect anything from I.D. since quite long time now. Too bad for Kate, I've had serious plans with her when I played for the first time. :)

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
missing image or dev's typo on code.
from what i am reading further in comment there are alot of these ingame, and i cant even play the game for 10mins straight, is there no unofficial fix from someone here? i dont know how to fix games :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
from what i am reading further in comment there are alot of these ingame, and i cant even play the game for 10mins straight, is there no unofficial fix from someone here? i dont know how to fix games :p
you can try searching.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes