2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

dengesiz06

Jan 31, 2018
The game is good. But the walkthrough sounds very complicated. I think the path to be followed should be integrated into the game. (Translate application)

Reactions: Little Fella

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
This game has decent character rends but OMFG it is way to complicated, even trying to use the "walk through" is freaking way over complex like it was made by the freaking Germans or something. I mean really ???? why have so many different ways to end your game. And all the bullshit dialog, if I want to read a bunch of text I would get on my Kindle. No way to go back to correct mistakes or to see other options I mean really,,, like the renders but not the game, and I am on version 12.

Reactions: Little Fella

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
This is the most boring and annoying game I ve ever played. Each time I damn myself for playing it but still keep trying it.. I FUCKIN QUIT NOW!!

Reactions: Twelvemonkey
Oct 14, 2019
Im lost, at the very beginning where you have to piss before you can do anything else. i get stuck and cant do nothing. I piss then go to find sarah and aiko but it wont let me into the outdoor bathroom. what am i missing? the walkthrough doesnt say to do anything else. please help

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Im lost, at the very beginning where you have to piss before you can do anything else. i get stuck and cant do nothing. I piss then go to find sarah and aiko but it wont let me into the outdoor bathroom. what am i missing? the walkthrough doesnt say to do anything else. please help
Dont worry everyone has the same issue with this fuckin game..

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
how to finish quest "Sarah and Jessica plan"?
i spy on them in kitchen so what to do next?

Sexlaber

May 20, 2017
I need some help, no matter how much i go to the gym I cannot go to the dark street at night and that, I think, is holding back the story so I´m stuck and can´t get the story to continue with the blackmail of Sara/Jessica/Alexander.
Anyone with any suggestions on what could be wrong?
Dont spam training sessions, train ONLY at Mon.morning, Wed.afternoon, Fri.morning and you should get MC saying that he is strong enough. At least this way is working for me.

Reactions: Mr Sthlm

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to finish quest "Sarah and Jessica plan"?
i spy on them in kitchen so what to do next?
per walkthroigh: 1st get a gun from Trevor (no idea why), then go to thursday afternoon to Sarah's bedroom and spy Sarah+Aiko+Alexander scene.

Dont spam training sessions, train ONLY at Mon.morning, Wed.afternoon, Fri.morning and you should get MC saying that he is strong enough. At least this way is working for me.
never got that msg, when he goes training he says his usual whine.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
per walkthroigh: 1st get a gun from Trevor (no idea why), then go to thursday afternoon to Sarah's bedroom and spy Sarah+Aiko+Alexander scene.
SPOILER and MY SPECULATIONS! I think it's related to another scene when he "dreams" about killin the old guy, finding the gun next to him. MC might believe that he's the one who killed Alexander. No idea whether it's truth. Probably the answer will appear in one of the updates like in 2030.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
How to increase my Obedience points , I can't blackmail Aiko for Obedience being too low !
I had the same problem and found out that this has nothing to do with obedience points. This happens because you blackmailed Sarah. The message is misleading and that logic is really stupid.
Here is the fix:
Place the attached file in the "game" folder.
SHIFT-O will open the developer console.
type (or cut paste CTL-C CTL-V): picture_aiko_sarah_alexander=1

srbijoy101

Apr 29, 2020
I can't buy a gun .. I mean thugs don't show up... And I went to gym like thousand times but can't go to dark alley at night..

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes