2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Mr Sthlm

Sep 23, 2018
I need some help, no matter how much i go to the gym I cannot go to the dark street at night and that, I think, is holding back the story so I´m stuck and can´t get the story to continue with the blackmail of Sara/Jessica/Alexander.
Anyone with any suggestions on what could be wrong?

่jeffeun

Nov 16, 2018
You need 5 visits to the beach with Mindy on Sunday afternoon. Stop Mindy from going too far on the 5th one.
Monique will catch you.

Go to the beach the following Wednesday evening and select relax - make sure you have the baby lotion from the shop. This will trigger the Monique scene.
I did it all and nothing happened. Help please.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
You need 5 visits to the beach with Mindy on Sunday afternoon. Stop Mindy from going too far on the 5th one.
Monique will catch you.

Go to the beach the following Wednesday evening and select relax - make sure you have the baby lotion from the shop. This will trigger the Monique scene.
Wait wait wait, i turned Mindy down, so you say in that case no Monique content?

aaron1122

Sep 20, 2018
This game had great potential and i really liked it in the early stages, then the recent updates made no sense, the main story has not got a decent update in well over a year! What a bummer....

254420_badik-fan.gif

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
man this game was my top 5 game on this site . i stopped playing after the 5th update but i always come back hoping the game become playable again but after reading all this comments about the game play and the story. i think it's over for me here it's a shame really liked this game :(
i been playing this when it first came out was living on the first apartment now im in the 3rd
I did it all and nothing happened. Help please.
you need blunt and lotion everytime you meet mindy

Feb 29, 2020
I have the lotion ... but every time I talk to mind and she asks, I only have the option no; because that aft. someone can give a tip please… thanks.

jorgebell

Jan 18, 2019
I got this bug while going into sarah's room. After the scene where aiko is naked in the pool

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/day/sarah_reading.png'> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/day/sarah_reading.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "rooms.rpyc", line 319, in script
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2873, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3174, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2086, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 1256, in load
    surf = cache.get(self.image)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\USUARIO\Videos\Imagenes Win64\Nueva carpeta\Game\IndecentDesires-theGamev012ALPHA-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Sarah_Bedroom/day/sarah_reading.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Indecent Desires theGamev012ALPHA
Thu Aug 20 22:18:23 2020

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes