2.00 star(s) 125 Votes
Nov 17, 2019
man this game was my top 5 game on this site . i stopped playing after the 5th update but i always come back hoping the game become playable again but after reading all this comments about the game play and the story. i think it's over for me here it's a shame really liked this game :(
download, use unren and check out the renders.

paushery

Jun 22, 2019
How does one get the key to the apartment? I already had sex with her and blackmailed her but don't see a way to get the key for the new scene.

MadaraRU

Feb 19, 2020
when i click in blackmail aiko it said not enough obedience point ; what the solution ? did i need to start a new game or what ?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I kinda wish the Kate thing had played out better, it's kinda nonsensical as is. Almost feels like part was tacked on to change the scene at a later point, the explanation does not really jive with the set up.

itsforpronz

Feb 10, 2018
Two reasons :

a) It warns new people who might be interested in downloading, that it's a complete waste of time and bandwidth.

b) It warns returning players who might hope this clusterfuck has improved, that it's still a complete waste of time and bandwidth.

Either way it's community service. And where this site would be without its wonderful community?
I fall into category B. Just take a quick look to see if it's still shit, and then continue on. I appreciate those who download to check and let us know.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

WhiskeyJack

Apr 19, 2018
Yo. So the way to trigger it is as follows:

1. You have to do like three to four Sundays with Mindy. On the last Sunday on the beach choose not to do nasty stuff with Fred involved and fuck her in the shower. Mon walks in on you. After that you can trigger the event on Wed Afternoon by going into the structure on the beach.
I already did all of Mindy's part... I cant see Mon on wed afternoon

Feb 29, 2020
Ok I'm like 3-5 weeks into the game (by in game time).
Yet I don't have the university on the map.
But I have other places such as the clinic, Trevor's shop the nurses place.
Shouldn't the university have been like the first place I got?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok I'm like 3-5 weeks into the game (by in game time).
Yet I don't have the university on the map.
But I have other places such as the clinic, Trevor's shop the nurses place.
Shouldn't the university have been like the first place I got?
Likely you missed talking to the right person at the right place and right time. ( Try younger cousin).

Feb 29, 2020
Likely you missed talking to the right person at the right place and right time. ( Try younger cousin).
I'll try talking to her again. But she's always either gone, asleep or not in the mood to turn her headphones off. Darn lazy brat.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll try talking to her again. But she's always either gone, asleep or not in the mood to turn her headphones off. Darn lazy brat.
Yeah and it is way too long ago I played this game to give better info for me, I gave up on it due to the way too empty sandbox with way to specific demands to get events, I disliked the pure blackmail route as only route and implications it had for all chars and fact there was not near enough real content added in well over a year.

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
That did not happen fred and monique , and i can not trigger monique scene at the beach
You need 5 visits to the beach with Mindy on Sunday afternoon. Stop Mindy from going too far on the 5th one.
Monique will catch you.

Go to the beach the following Wednesday evening and select relax - make sure you have the baby lotion from the shop. This will trigger the Monique scene.

Reactions: Zexawy
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes