2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I Started this game a long time ago, kinda got bored(frustrated) with it. Recently had HDD failure so lost all my saves of all games (Since then i have put them on cloud) .
Spotted this game had an update as it was still in my watchlist, So i grabbed it and started again 30 minuets in and I see why i gave up, and after reading many more new negative comments i think i'll be Deleting it and Ignore thread It's a shame as the renders are great, let down by the grind & very bad walk through.

AFIK the Dev only comes on here to promote the game very few Q&A's :confused:
AmBush Out.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I Started this game a long time ago, kinda got bored(frustrated) with it. Recently had HDD failure so lost all my saves of all games (Since then i have put them on cloud) .
Spotted this game had an update as it was still in my watchlist, So i grabbed it and started again 30 minuets in and I see why i gave up, and after reading many more new negative comments i think i'll be Deleting it and Ignore thread It's a shame as the renders are great, let down by the grind & very bad walk through.

AFIK the Dev only comes on here to promote the game very few Q&A's :confused:
AmBush Out.
read the walkthrugh and it seems there are some fucking, but yea too much grind, I wish someone would make a gallery mod if that is even possible to see what possible scenes there are in the game

Reactions: jeat171 and endriux

unsungloser

Apr 30, 2017
pls help, cant trigger monique wednesday afternoon scene at the beach
Yo. So the way to trigger it is as follows:

1. You have to do like three to four Sundays with Mindy. On the last Sunday on the beach choose not to do nasty stuff with Fred involved and fuck her in the shower. Mon walks in on you. After that you can trigger the event on Wed Afternoon by going into the structure on the beach.

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
Unable to blackmail Aiko despite having both pictures, discussion in school hallway does nothing. Frustrating game and walkthrough is poor.

Reactions: Pinsel

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
It's a shame this game didn't even bother to download when this is so wide open and a silly sandbox. It doesn’t bother to visit every place every hell of the time. At that point, DEV should realize to change the game when the guys can't handle it without a walkthrough.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Why do the same people come back and bitch about the same after every update they leech for free. If don't like something just walk away, much easier... better for your blood pressure too :ROFLMAO:
Two reasons :

a) It warns new people who might be interested in downloading, that it's a complete waste of time and bandwidth.

b) It warns returning players who might hope this clusterfuck has improved, that it's still a complete waste of time and bandwidth.

Either way it's community service. And where this site would be without its wonderful community?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Two reasons :

a) It warns new people who might be interested in downloading, that it's a complete waste of time and bandwidth.

b) It warns returning players who might hope this clusterfuck has improved, that it's still a complete waste of time and bandwidth.

Either way it's community service. And where this site would be without its wonderful community?
Suppose its split opinions about it seeing there is people who support it. A lot of the complaints is about "sandbox is bad, because whaa whaa whaa".. Which you see in other games that have a sandbox type of style as well. The thing with a sandbox style of game, it get better over time with more sand get filled in the box... so yeah they suck from the start.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game isn't bad otherwise but getting to for example to gym from bedroom needs to click so damn many times so why on earth mc needs gym since walking there should increase his fitness plenty and adding to that visits to girls and aunt's bedrooms and elsewhere in house mc should be in very good shape so shouldn't have problems to go to dark street at night.

modo200

Feb 5, 2018
man this game was my top 5 game on this site . i stopped playing after the 5th update but i always come back hoping the game become playable again but after reading all this comments about the game play and the story. i think it's over for me here it's a shame really liked this game :(

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes