2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
game filled with bug repeatedly, when traveling or when talking with kate at university we end up at the pool with her.
I would wait for the beta version or v 13

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
how to start Moique scene at the beach ( Massage ) ? it wont start , i bought baby oil and got beach at afternoon but nothing happened

D

Deleted member 2631054

Isn't this like 3 years in the running and still no content? Can't I just settle down with the sexy prostitute somewhere else and fuck like rabbits... Where is the sex with "Hot Rod Girl" and why can't I plough the neighbor anymore? This is just boring...

Last edited by a moderator:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, but I heard you can watch some old guy have Aiko. :WutFace:
that was on prev. update and for that needs to spend quite a much time in gym and also get a gun (latter is easy 1st not that easy since no info how much is needed).

also mc could bang aiko on prev. update but she gets +1 hate then and that might not be good thing.

tollolol

Jul 23, 2020
I really enjoy this game. Looking for a new patch weekly.
Anyone else have a recommendation like this with high res graphics with blackmail etc.
Wait until you play a few updates over a year or so and watch it get worse and worse....started off OK and has some decent models, but its been trash for at least 12 months.

Reactions: Jay82 and Scyths

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
that was on prev. update and for that needs to spend quite a much time in gym and also get a gun (latter is easy 1st not that easy since no info how much is needed).

also mc could bang aiko on prev. update but she gets +1 hate then and that might not be good thing.
I gotta be honest I haven't played this game in like 5 years. That hallway empty room clickfest destroyed me.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Pity... The game have some of the greatest renders. Start of game up till Ep3 i think was good more Kinetic Novel with some choices and lots more character interactions like neighbour, Aiko etc..

Now its turned into a grind fest with hardly any results. Strange as the game had/have so much potential. I have to be honest im surprised at the number of patreon he has.

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh, nice. Haven't played with this one since v003. Hoping for some good deal of extra content.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Oh, nice. Haven't played with this one since v003. Hoping for some good deal of extra content.
Well this game has been absolute garbage since 003 so you're quite honestly not missing much. For every hour of grinding and figuring out what do to you're spending, there is a single minute of content. Have fun.

Reactions: LeSmudge
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes