2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Are these up to date Saves or .011 saves? Thanks!
It got me to the start of new content. Use 10-4 to see the final scene of the last update and go from there. I can give you some right at the start of the 3 new scenes. To see Monique's scene, remember not to do the stuff with the old guy at the beach (pick no)

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
It got me to the start of new content. Use 10-4 to see the final scene of the last update and go from there. I can give you some right at the start of the 3 new scenes. To see Monique's scene, remember not to do the stuff with the old guy at the beach (pick no)
Okay cool, for some reason I cannot view any of Gia's stuff. I must have missed something in both of my saves.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Not gona bother playing yet cuz no fixes nothing:cautious: adding new things wont improve game
You have to add tons of sex scenes from start relations etc nighttime sex + Impregnate <---- this with make this game beter
It sucks to wait for a game to be enjoyable ....Hope Dev can read this and dont ignore US Dev

Herodias69

Aug 8, 2020
I really enjoy this game. Looking for a new patch weekly.
Anyone else have a recommendation like this with high res graphics with blackmail etc.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I played this game months ago,it was an unpleasant experience.I do not download it again so as not to feel the same frustration.

• Haha
Reactions: student00
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes