2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so I should see Aiko getting abused by some old fart and Sarah and Jessica watching it but can't trigger it (missed it on same week as found out S & J's plan) and also can't get her afternoon events repeated (did all once but after that she hasn't been at house).

no1 is in house in morning or afternoon besides mc.

also how much training is needed to get to dark streets during night?

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Wondering if there are any plans to dump the sandbox parts of the game, and go for a more prologue type game-play? hope the latter! Would definitely give the game a higher rating!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
restarted and still no sarah+aiko+alexander on thursday afternoon in sarah's bedroom (or elsewhere in house).

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

mon.jpg

Hey guys,
I just released ver. 012 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version in the beginning of next month (September).
New stuff added in ver. 012 Alpha:
2 new scenes / 3 new mini scenes / 250+ HD images / 7+ HD animation
You can get the latest version here:
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
why would mc need gun to see sarah+aiko+alexander scene? and gun leads to original question aka how much training mc needs so he can go to dark streets at night.
idk why the mc need it but without it the event wouldnt work, with training ask monique or just do the glitch go to the dark street at day click the "bedroom button" sleep until night then click the "back button"

Reactions: BK186

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019

View attachment 775128

Hey guys,
I just released ver. 012 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version in the beginning of next month (September).
New stuff added in ver. 012 Alpha:
2 new scenes / 3 new mini scenes / 250+ HD images / 7+ HD animation
You can get the latest version here:
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team
i hope there is a sex scene with kate

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes