2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

CamCanDo

Aug 7, 2020
Really like the look and the characters in this game. It's just too bad it isn't very user friendly. If you miss something in the developers sequence you are pretty much screwed.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
what this game needs is an objective/mission list or something like that so you atleast get an idea of where to go and what to do...

D

Deleted member 2704656

Aiko bj scene (after you talk with Karina to blackmail Aiko),
Karina sex scene(after you tell her you have something to blackmail Aiko) ,
Aiko Karina scene(Karina will blackmail her on Monday afternoon at girls locker room)You will need to buy chocolates for Kelly(so you can get in girls locker room while she eats),Chloe bj/hj scene while Karina blackmails Aiko.
Monique and Kate shopping scene.(ask them for shopping at clinic and school).
I am not sure if i missed something
You can share if you find anything else.
Nothing happened in locker room ..

What next plz give some hint

What to do after Kate shopping????¿

Jepp Same here. Nothing happens
Same here bro

I could really use some help. I keep seeing people talking about scenes with Karina and Aiko, as well as a scene with Chloe in the locker room, but I have ZERO clue how I'm supposed to go about seeing them... anyone have some instructions for me? I would seriously appreciate it, thanks.
I can't see anything in locker room

How do one progress with this game? Iv'e been playing when i can for a while but visiting anyone at night it keeps saying increase relationship or such.. even using the cheat/ mod doesnt seem to fix anything.
Currently at the stage where you can blackmail Aiko which i dont really want to do but even trying nothing happens etc..
Any tips on how to progress in this game?
Same here

Wtf, still no walkthrough for this? Guess im deleting
Me too

I could really use some help. I keep seeing people talking about scenes with Karina and Aiko, as well as a scene with Chloe in the locker room, but I have ZERO clue how I'm supposed to go about seeing them... anyone have some instructions for me? I would seriously appreciate it, thanks.
0 visibility

Jul 3, 2020
I ran into a stall in this game...can't tell if incest patch even works replayed the game and seems to be the same. I can't seem to access dark st at night can't have sex with Elizabeth or Jessica anymore. Mindy disappearedand I can't seem to find a way to get enough obedience or lust ,affection points to blackmail any one into sex,and the pics I took don't show up in the gallery the walk through isn't that helpful ......wtf.... disappointed

D

Deleted member 2704656

I ran into a stall in this game...can't tell if incest patch even works replayed the game and seems to be the same. I can't seem to access dark st at night can't have sex with Elizabeth or Jessica anymore. Mindy disappearedand I can't seem to find a way to get enough obedience or lust ,affection points to blackmail any one into sex,and the pics I took don't show up in the gallery the walk through isn't that helpful ......wtf.... disappointed
Fucked game....

rodro96

Aug 19, 2018
hey, i cant go to the store, hospital or the car shop, the game jost not shoes the option to do so, like if im not allod to do it, is that normal? or there is a problem with it? please help , i like the game but cant go to does places thanks

D

Deleted member 2704656

hey, i cant go to the store, hospital or the car shop, the game jost not shoes the option to do so, like if im not allod to do it, is that normal? or there is a problem with it? please help , i like the game but cant go to does places thanks
Hyyy how can I fuck secretary??? Plz tell

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes