2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

maulegals

Nov 30, 2019
how did you get those conversations? all I've found is sex with train girl on the beach with train attendant watching then being humiliated.
how did you get those conversations? all I've found is sex with train girl on the beach with train attendant watching then being humiliated.
tallk to Aiko in the University. Something about blackmail, fuck Kate. She will sugest you find her at home. New place - Aiko Home. Go there (I don't remember when),... conversation about a dildo.... an stupid idea.

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
game is stuck i can not see jessica and sara and alex event and i can not blackmail aiko to fuck kate
can someone upload v 0.10 save ?

GoodDay2u

Jun 3, 2020
I got Aiko apartment key, aiko will invite kate go her apartment tomorrow but I was try Monday until Sunday didn't have event?

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
tallk to Aiko in the University. Something about blackmail, fuck Kate. She will sugest you find her at home. New place - Aiko Home. Go there (I don't remember when),... conversation about a dildo.... an stupid idea.
when i try this it always say not enough obedience points what should i do ?

Zexawy

Mar 3, 2018
Here is the new unofficial Walkthrough only for v0.011. The WT may not be complete, there may be some other scene. But its better to have some thing than nothing. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you have any saves before this events ? save for v0.10 ?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes