2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
looking at your save I realized that the problem is that I don't have the gun yet!

how many times do i have to train at the gym until i am strong enough to go to DARK STREET?
go to street at day click the bedroom room button take a nap till its night then click the back button

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
go to street at day click the bedroom room button take a nap till its night then click the back button
no you no understand my question!!!
1.jpg

in that message he says that I need to train at the gym to be able to go out at night on Dark Street!

however I stayed several days in a row training at the gym at all possible times, but the message to train more does not change!

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
View attachment 737162

in that message he says that I need to train at the gym to be able to go out at night on Dark Street!

however I stayed several days in a row training at the gym at all possible times, but the message to train more does not change!
yeah i know but what i told you is a glitch so you dont have to go to the gym anymore
you go to the street at day click the bedroom button then take a nap till its evening then click the back button.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
yeah i know but what i told you is a glitch so you dont have to go to the gym anymore
you go to the street at day click the bedroom button then take a nap till its evening then click the back button.
tks this is a bug, now I understand you and I will buy the gun!

mr.rooter

Jun 3, 2017
Had to restart the game a few months ago because the back button would always lead to the "and exeption has occured" page. 2 updates later and its doing it again... no chance im restarting this again

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
View attachment 737162

You need to ask monica ho to train in her clinic then train monday morning ,wednseday afternoon then finally friday morning it'll tell you your now strong enough to go there at night.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes